The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No more Internet at the house for me, well until the 12th anyways. House Internet is canceled, which I understand, it's kinda expensive. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to party with Michele Wie. I could teach her a few things.

X2. On a related/unrelated note, I'd take time out of my day for Rashida Jones if she asked me to.

about 10 mins ago it was calm as anything... the neighbors were even outside fixing their fence
now its freaking howling and irene is angry

I have officially broken into the Top 100 posters of All Time on THP! WOO HOOO!!!

On the banter side, I feel like Christina Kim would teach YOU a thing or two at a party TC.....

Me? Morgan Pressel, Natalie Gulbis, or ALEXIS THOMPSON :D

Well done Smallie!!!!! I went with the chicken bowl.. Green chili salsa.. Soooo good!

Good stuff! My wife and I cooked Chipolte at home last night. Food Network magazine had a couple of their copycat recipes a few months ago (Chicken, corn salse, rice). Ever since then, we make it at least once a week.

Good stuff! My wife and I cooked Chipolte at home last night. Food Network magazine had a couple of their copycat recipes a few months ago (Chicken, corn salse, rice). Ever since then, we make it at least once a week.

That sounds incredible!!

Well done Smallie!!!!! I went with the chicken bowl.. Green chili salsa.. Soooo good!

Steak burrito. Rice, pinto beans, corn, lettuce and cheese. Extra everything except the steak and beans.

Steak burrito. Rice, pinto beans, corn, lettuce and cheese. Extra everything except the steak and beans.

I don't know that I've ever mixed steak and pinto beans.. Might have to try it!!

I go chicken - black beans - green chili - cheese - lettuce almost every time.. It's my go to.. Cut out the sour cream a while ago and am pretty happy about it.

Why are Canadians so so good at sketch comedy?

Kevin

Got my first negative rep today. How awesome lol!! Tiger threads are swamps for trolls:loser:

Chunky, you know the rules, please no talk of rep. Even with smilies.

Got my first negative rep today. How awesome lol!! Tiger threads are swamps for trolls:loser:

Lol, I get negged all the time. Only, some guy seriously has it out for me, and he has no rep power, so any time I talk about the state of my golf game, or a success in my life, I get two grey reps. Nasty stuff, I stopped paying attention.

Chunky, you know the rules, please no talk of rep. Even with smilies.

Lol, I get negged all the time. Only, some guy seriously has it out for me, and he has no rep power, so any time I talk about the state of my golf game, or a success in my life, I get two grey reps. Nasty stuff, I stopped paying attention.

This!!!

Omar and Zimmy would make a great pair. Zimmy could give him his wife for as long as he wants, Zimmy could practice, then after being with Omar, Zimmys wife would actually want to go back to Zimmy because of how much of a moron Omar is.

In the end, Zimmys wife still leaves and Omar and Zimmy become hunting/golfing boyfriends.

we need an omar... oh wait... nvm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back