99srxman

@srxman STAY LEFT!!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
24ish
Looking for opinions on range finder gps's what works/sucks, overall price,fees,ease of use, accuracy.Sorry if this has been done before but did a search and nothing found???

THANKS JB ,Hoosiergolfer just read your review on the Golf Buddy Platinum gps. Do you still feel it was worth the $$ how about ease of use pretty easy to figure out??? Seems like a great little toy...

I guess so????

I have Bushnell Yardage Pro XGC and think it is great. Accuracy is good and it is very easy to use. I highly recommend it.

THANKS JB ,Hoosiergolfer just read your review on the Golf Buddy Platinum gps. Do you still feel it was worth the $$ how about ease of use pretty easy to figure out??? Seems like a great little toy...

I don't have a platinum. I have the GB World. Price is $299. Worth every cent in my book.

No one tell OEM Kevin about this thread.

No one tell OEM Kevin about this thread.

If he sees it we'll just do the Jedi mind trick on him "you did not see another GPS thread" :starwars:

I understand, because I started "rangefinder-please help" thread today and got a lot of the same responses. I'm sure you have researched and have some specific things in mind and specific questions. I ordered the Leupold GX-1 because it was waterproof and $200 less than the GX-4. In some comment's. It was faster than the Callaway LR550. Also some comments discouraged me from going for one with slope, because of other factors like wind, etc. And the GX1 is tournament legal, although I'm just a hacker looking to improve. Good luck.

If you have an iPhone, then GolfShot GPS is by far the best

Right now I have a SkyCaddie SG5 and it works very well. At this point I'm still try to figure out if it was really worth it to go with a GPS and not a range finder. There's a lot that goes along with the GPS membership cost, downloads ect where with rangefinder you just point and there you go.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Right now I have a SkyCaddie SG5 and it works very well. At this point I'm still try to figure out if it was really worth it to go with a GPS and not a range finder. There's a lot that goes along with the GPS membership cost, downloads ect where with rangefinder you just point and there you go.
---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

??? I don't pay any fee. Most of the GPS units today have no fee.

Back