2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The greens are usually wicked fast, I hope JB can talk to the staff and get them up to 12.

I kinda liked it when we played. It was a nice change of pace from the snail's pace greens I'm used to.

North/south or New course?

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

South.

Here is hole 9 from the tips at karsten.
a6cd0b0c-5fb6-28c3.jpg

You may want to save these pictures or other course talk for the course review section.
The outing is being held at Grand Cypress, which is why so many are discussing it.

You got that right. It's not a 2 shot Par 5 at all, and the layup shot is super scary. Just death everywhere.

yeah 185 left on our 3rd hahahahahaha. it was brutal. Biggsy and I arent that short either.

It's known as "Hawk"

He is going to be around a 11. by the next outing.

I'm bringing my scuba gear....

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Just dont hit it in the water.

I kinda liked it when we played. It was a nice change of pace from the snail's pace greens I'm used to.

I loved it. Fast greens are great as long as you are prepared for them.

Yah the slow greens just slaughtered me down at the MC. My mediocre putting just got ruined even worse.

Here is hole 9 from the tips at karsten.

Why are we posting pics of other golf courses? Are we just posting pics now? I have a pic of bama from two outings ago then:

MidgetPony.jpg

If the greens are anything like they were in April, people are going to be amazed. Just freaking perfect. I saw a guy come within 6 inches of putting a ball into the water.

FWIW, tonight is a special night. TEAM THP's GolferGal has joined in the trash talk. A very special day indeed!

My skills don't thrill like the Effin Wow Factor but I am learning. I am just trying to give a little insight into my golf game. ; )

yeah 185 left on our 3rd hahahahahaha. it was brutal. Biggsy and I arent that short either.

He is going to be around a 11. by the next outing.

Just dont hit it in the water.

My balls are attracted to water, its a mental thing

South.

You may want to save these pictures or other course talk for the course review section.
The outing is being held at Grand Cypress, which is why so many are discussing it.

Sorry was just asking about a comparison of GC and this since they are similar distances

My skills don't thrill like the Effin Wow Factor but I am learning. I am just trying to give a little insight into my golf game. ; )

Dude. Your skills will thrill.

I actually prefer faster greens :)

While we dont have an official waiting list, if you are still trying to get into the outing, please contact GolferGal so she can write your name down on our unofficial list.

I loved it. Fast greens are great as long as you are prepared for them.

Yah the slow greens just slaughtered me down at the MC. My mediocre putting just got ruined even worse.

I think the fast greens are more suited for die putters which I liked. Not that I'm Dave Stockton or anything.

Of course good putting would be nice once you get up to that volcano hole par 5 in 5.

I think the fast greens are more suited for die putters which I liked. Not that I'm Dave Stockton or anything.

Of course good putting would be nice once you get up to that volcano hole par 5 in 5.

I was really suprised, but of course this is maintenance time so it makes perfect sense.

Spank you flat out roll your rock. The speed aint gonna matter for you bro

You better bring a Costco sized case of balls. You're gonna need it Scuba Steve.

Haha, maybe I will

Spank you flat out roll your rock. The speed aint gonna matter for you bro

My putting sucks right now dude. That round in GC was an aberration. I'll see on the 10th whether it has to do with the speed thing since that was my first time there. I want revenge on N/S.

We will get it back! Gonna have some fun!!

Hoping to still make out it. on 10Th

All the team THP bums sleeping?

All the team THP bums sleeping?

I'm sure they are but I'm bright-eyed and bushy tailed at 4:51 a.m. I have a team tournament out of town today. It's going to be fun. Let's talk some junk while they are sleeping and can't respond.

I'm sure they are but I'm bright-eyed and bushy tailed at 4:51 a.m. I have a team tournament out of town today. It's going to be fun. Let's talk some junk while they are sleeping and can't respond.

Haha, I just got home from a 3 alarm fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back