New Hacker from AZ

Jeremy Antell

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello everyone! I have been perusing this site for some time but never took the time to register. I decided to quit being lazy and finally join up! I am a damn fine golfer in my own mind. My scores however seem to disagree. I grew up across the street from Mark Gradillas, aka Mark Awesome, aka Yoccos. He is the only celebrity I have golfed with. I look forward to conversing with you all and hopefully I can learn a thing or two.

Thanks,
Jeremy

:welcome:

Welcome! I am sure I will have a chance to meet you in person sometime.

Welcome to THP man! Good to see another Arizonan on the site. Nice choice of avatar, haha.

Welcome to THP, Jeremy.

Welcome to THP!

Hello everyone! I have been perusing this site for some time but never took the time to register. I decided to quit being lazy and finally join up! I am a damn fine golfer in my own mind. My scores however seem to disagree. I grew up across the street from Mark Gradillas, aka Mark Awesome, aka Yoccos. He is the only celebrity I have golfed with. I look forward to conversing with you all and hopefully I can learn a thing or two.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Nice name drop!! Welcome to :thp: Jeremy!!

Welcome

Welcome to the forum! You have a great friend in Marc!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Tap,Tap,Tap

welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome aboard!

Hahaha, welcome to THP dude! The good old days man. You and my brother always hooked it up. Glad to have you here!!!!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Welcome...and enjoy !

Welcome! Now break out some good stories on Yoccos!!

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

Back