Bridgestone unveils J40 irons, newest in company’s line of premium forged clubs

Those are some sharp looking irons.

do we know what shafts? project Xs again?

Wow.... these are gorgeous. I would really like to hit these.

Both sets look great, they have some sharp looking gear coming out this fall.

All I can say is - Beautiful!

Very nice I had J38 for a little while.

Hmm I'm a big fan of BStone but these look like a rip of the new Mizzies with the diamond cavity back. Time to go TC on BStone.

Hmm I'm a big fan of BStone but these look like a rip of the new Mizzies with the diamond cavity back. Time to go TC on BStone.

well, they arent a rip off of Mizuno as these are Tourstage irons rebadged and TS had these in their line-up last year.

well, they arent a rip off of Mizuno as these are Tourstage irons rebadged and TS had these in their line-up last year.

Not exactly.

Being pretty close and being just rebadged are not the same thing. I dont like to give those labels to something that is not correct. You can tell it instantly if you hit them side by side.

well? reviews? pocket cavity or cavity backs?

I hit the J38s a lot before buying. And for me the pocket cavity was much more forgiving and felt better. If I was a more consistent ball striker then maybe the cavity backs.

i really do heart the pocket cavities. that said, not enough people play them. i know Bridgestone doesn't really market their clubs in the US like other OEM's and seem content being known as a ball company, but i wish they were more readily available.

i have been in countless golf shops and i can count on one hand how many had anything bridgestone besides hats and balls.

THP Demo Days would be your friend. Always have their full line.

THP Demo Days would be your friend. Always have their full line.

trust me, i would kill to be there.
i heart local demo days like christmas and they always have extremely limited offerings.

yall's demo days with all those clubs? i would stroke out before swinging one.

The look of these appear to be quite attractive. I look forward to giving these a test.

Beauties for sure.

Those do look pretty sick i must say. not sure they are enough to get me to upgrade since I play the j38 pocket cavity back already. I love the clubs im playing now so i could just imagine i would enjoy the j40 clubs. I found the j38 i really like the feel, definitly have seen more increased consistency with my irons since switching to them. It is a shame Bridgestone doesn't have there irons in more shops for people to try since i think alot of people would really like them! I bought in to them enough that i ended up switching over to a J38 driver too lol!

Very nice irons indeed; especially the Dual Pockets.

Simple and clean lines, I really like the looks of them. I just don't see a lot of Bridgestone irons in my area and the only time I got to hit anything Bridgestone (other than a ball) was at the THP Outings.

these are some of the sleekest and sexiest irons I've seen...awesome job Bridgestone!!

Back