The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao... id give you rep but it wont let me

Omar needs a better dictionary, then he can worry about getting a "fery prety woman".

it's their best hope of getting out of the country

If you werent so damned handsome I'd give you negative rep for that.

you know I love you buddy (visor high five) but that was too easy, even for me

If you werent so damned handsome I'd give you negative rep for that.

Took the kid to Dick's today so he could putt. He loves putting there. I have a gift card that I've had for quite some time and I couldn't even spend it. Dick's sucks so bad for golf stuff, especially as a lefty. I did look at some of the new Cleveland 588 wedges though.

Spoiler
No I didn't, they were Vokeys!

Took the kid to Dick's today so he could putt. He loves putting there. I have a gift card that I've had for quite some time and I couldn't even spend it. Dick's sucks so bad for golf stuff, especially as a lefty. I did look at some of the new Cleveland 588 wedges though.

Spoiler
No I didn't, they were Vokeys!

Oh snap.

I'm sitting in the bar getting ready to catch Pauly Shore stand-up...it could be good, it'll likely be awful though.

Biodome FTW!

--
tapatalk

Today I was reminded why I rarely play municipal golf courses. Even really nice ones.

Kevin

I'm sitting in the bar getting ready to catch Pauly Shore stand-up...it could be good, it'll likely be awful though.

Biodome FTW!

--
tapatalk

Haha, I had no idea he was still doing shows. I used to watch his movies whenever they were on tv as a kid though.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

WOW! Shaun Rogers absolutely buried the Raider QB. Aye Carumba!

Kevin

6+ hour round? Divots galore? jean shorts and general stupidity?

Played, or tried to, Brown Deer Park this afternoon. The jewel of the Milwaukee County Park system and home for many years to a PGA event. 3:21 tee time. Four groups in front of me. Twosome. Behind them. Twosome. Behind them. Single with a friend riding along. Directly in front of me. Twosome.

None of these groups were combined by those in charge. The twosome in front of me, playing this tree lined track that has four inch rough from 6,400 yards, would park their cart 20-30 yards in front of the green, on the wrong side of the green, etc. The guy driving would park the cart 15 or 20 yards from his ball. His playing partner had four clubs, none of which was a putter. We were at 4 hours and 20 minutes when we quit after the 14th hole. There was no way we were finishing before dark anyway.

Too bad, too. It was pretty nice golf course. I played the first 7 at +2 from the tips, then lost my mind after waiting to hit a tee shot on a par five and finished double, double for 42. I was not pleased.

Kevin

haha so was that a "yes to all"???? I feel bad about not playing with friends outside of my home course, but around here, weekend games on public courses can be absolutely grueling in a number of ways.. It's rough.

For seven golfers to use four tee times is insanity.

Kevin

I'm so close to unhooking the dishwasher!!!!! I just have one problem where the ground wire going through the floor is still attatched to the dishwasher and I have no idea to unhook it. That's the only part holding the dishwasher in.

I'm so close to unhooking the dishwasher!!!!! I just have one problem where the ground wire going through the floor is still attatched to the dishwasher and I have no idea to unhook it. That's the only part holding the dishwasher in.

Just cut it Dent, its only the ground wire.

Don't I need it to put the dishwasher back in after?

You can just reconnect it with a marrett when you are ready to put it all back together. Otherwise, it is usually connected with a nut to the underside of the diswasher.

You can just reconnect it with a marrett when you are ready to put it all back together. Otherwise, it is usually connected with a nut to the underside of the diswasher.

I just said screw it. I'll let the flooring guy deal with it, it's basically totally out just that little thing connecting it together.

I played 9 holes in the rain, thunder and lightning was closing in but a little far. How worried should I be when I see lighting? I like having the course to myself...

I played 9 holes in the rain, thunder and lightning was closing in but a little far. How worried should I be when I see lighting? I like having the course to myself...

I'd say pretty worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back