JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I have to admit, I am addicted to this stuff. I keep it in my golf bag and buy bottles of water from the drink cart and then drop my own flavor in (water is same price as Gatorade). I use it at home too. Love the Fruit Punch, Berry Pom, and so many more.

Low and behold, today I found these. EXCITED

IMG-20111230-00224-M.jpg

Eh, it's okay stuff, better than most flavored water, but the ones I have tried have an odd twang to them.

I love this stuff. The strawberry watermelon is amazing.

• Admin
I love this stuff. The strawberry watermelon is amazing.

I love that one too. Plus zero calories and sugar is nice.

I love that one too. Plus zero calories and sugar is nice.

Yep and I actually find the complete opposite of what Jacob said. It's one of the few flavor additives that don't leave a weird aftertaste.

Yep and I actually find the complete opposite of what Jacob said. It's one of the few flavor additives that don't leave a weird aftertaste.
Not as much of an aftertaste as most. The best flavored water money can buy is Fruit2O, and it's dirt cheap. Zero aftertaste on that one.

I have the Berry Pom in the bag. Really like this stuff

Only one I don't like is the sweet tea and my wife loves it. Tastes weird to me.

Not as much of an aftertaste as most. The best flavored water money can buy is Fruit2O, and it's dirt cheap. Zero aftertaste on that one.

And that is why taste is so subjective I guess. Because I dont care for the Fruit2O as I think it tastes like nutrisweet over the top. And that would also involve me bringing something with me to the club, rather than supporting them.

Only one I don't like is the sweet tea and my wife loves it. Tastes weird to me.

I can't stand the sweet tea either JRod. Tastes nasty

And that is why taste is so subjective I guess. Because I dont care for the Fruit2O as I think it tastes like nutrisweet over the top. And that would also involve me bringing something with me to the club, rather than supporting them.
Taste is very subjective, and I have weird taste as it is. I guess I like them so much because I have been drinking them once a day for the last 2 years.

I have never tried any of these. I know quite a few people who live by them though. I will try the normal ones before I try the energ one.

i love mio actually gonna try to cut out most of my soda and ice tea intake this year... i just saw that new kind last time i was at the store but i didn't buy any cause i have 3 bottles still... let us know what you think JB.

I will be on the lookout for this! I love Mio, especially the Sweet Tea flavored Mio. Were there multiple flavors of the energy mix?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I absolutely love Mio...so addicting. Will have to look at the Mio Energy now!

I absolutely love Mio...so addicting. Will have to look at the Mio Energy now!

dunno if you have Giants near you nate but thats where i saw them when i was there last week i should have just bought it then. but im not a huge energy drink guy either.

I love the Mio stuff. Was introduced to it a few days before the Morgan cup. Sure enough it went right in to my bag and since then I've always carried it with me on the course. Can't wait to try the energy version.

Definitely the Strawberry Watermelon. I do wanna try this energy version

Fruit punch and berry pomegranate are my two favorite. Sweet tea just seems like it would be weird

I've never tried Mio. I sure would like to though. I saw you tweeted the pic and that kind of excited me too. Seems like a really great idea.

The Black Cherry energy MIO is awesome guys.
Finally found the info which is that there is 60 mpg of caffeine per serving. Which means probably closer to 80 if you guys are like me and use a little more than they recommend. Makes it about the same as a cup of coffee (anywhere from 75-115 or so).

Where do you guys buy this at?

Have tried them all gatoraide,poweraide,moster,amp,mio like them all but lately have been buying cosco's vita rain
vita-rain.jpg

Back