Recap - The Morgan Cup [Spoilers]

I was told mine was allowed to be in the basement. Look at the bags, theyre beautiful. Show it off loud and proud. Thats what TC would want. :alien:

She knows what I want!

Where the h*ll are we going to put another golf bag in the apartment?

have I told you lately that I love you

Good luck ddec! Was looking at staff bags on eBay last night, my wife walked by and said "there is no way in hell you need a 4th golf bag." I know how it feels...

Good luck ddec! Was looking at staff bags on eBay last night, my wife walked by and said "there is no way in hell you need a 4th golf bag." I know how it feels...

That is an absurd statement.

I feel the same way. I would seriously consider leaving my family forever to go back down there and live in an un a/c'd townhouse, just to be around all of you jokers.

Lol this does suck bad.... It's gonna be worse in a few months when I can't even golf...

So I got an email from the landlord about the AC- says AC units in Florida can't handle low temps during the hot days....if it's too low they freeze up all the time.

Can't they put in a bigger one?? I mean come on!

Grilling out sucked; I cant thank kristin enough for holding the umbrella in 4" of water while I evacuated the burgers and dogs from the grills.... She was a great sport-.

But the rain and no AC sucked that night hahah- I chugged beers before bed in an attempt to pass out before the heat got to me

Lol this does suck bad.... It's gonna be worse in a few months when I can't even golf...

So I got an email from the landlord about the AC- says AC units in Florida can't handle low temps during the hot days....if it's too low they freeze up all the time.

Can't they put in a bigger one?? I mean come on!

Grilling out sucked; I cant thank kristin enough for holding the umbrella in 4" of water while I evacuated the burgers and dogs from the grills.... She was a great sport-.

But the rain and no AC sucked that night hahah- I chugged beers before bed in an attempt to pass out before the heat got to me

I expect a trip from you to the great state of NC at some point this Fall/Winter bro. The courses will be somewhat empty so you won't be holding anyone up :D

Already planning it captain.

You can count on it.

i expect a trip from you to the great state of nc at some point this fall/winter bro. the courses will be somewhat empty so you won't be holding anyone up :d

hahahhahah.

My staff bag showed up yesterday, I had it sitting in the living room proudly displayed and last night our financial adviser came over. The second he walked in he says, "Jeez, guy has his name on his bag, he must be a serious golfer." I cracked up laughing.

I love that bag.

my bag is here!!! Oh how I missed it

great videos everyone its really awesome to hear from everyone who played and JB with some behind the scenes stuff. This was by far one of the coolest things ive ever seen put together. I hope it becomes a yearly thing and runs smoother so JB and GG get some sleep and can enjoy it more.

JB - That was a great video. What you guys have been able to do here has blown me away. You guys put tossed around ideas into action like no other group of people can. Keep on doing what you are, the sky is the limit.

I miss dirtydawg so much that I decided to shave my face in tribute to him today.

20110827100751.jpg

haha! i love it dude.

I miss dirtydawg so much that I decided to shave my face in tribute to him today.

20110827100751.jpg

Thats freaking awesome!

He's my boy.

Lol captain that's great.

20110827100751.jpg

I wonder why most people who are bald or balding have really thick facial hair?

Whats your certificate of achievement for?

Is that a dot matrix printer? I thought those went out in the 90s.

Is that a dot matrix printer? I thought those went out in the 90s.

The car industry refuses to move away from antiquated tech for printing their papers you have to sign. Gotta love it.

Back