Callaway Metal Woods - Morgan Cup Staff

Got a box today! I will have a video up of the "unboxing" when I get a couple things sorted out so I can show the finished product. Off to the clubfitter before he heads out of town.

Got a box today! I will have a video up of the "unboxing" when I get a couple things sorted out so I can show the finished product. Off to the clubfitter before he heads out of town.

Oh, I know what you got then!!!!!

Nice video Ddec. Your lab reminds me of mine. You may want to black out your address on the last photo...before I order you 30 pizzas:alien:

Nice video Ddec. Your lab reminds me of mine. You may want to black out your address on the last photo...before I order you 30 pizzas:alien:

Thanks! Crisis averted, but I sure do love pizza.
As for the lab, she is a goofball.

Pretty glad you guys are getting your stuff. Nice pictures ddec. That club looks nice.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Happy to report I came home from work to find a box from Callaway. And it was heavy. Like a driver and two FW's heavy. RAZR HAWK's!

would love to see some pics of what was in that box...

on lunch I went and hit my driver on a launch monitor. I was happy enough with the numbers that I will be staying with the stock shaft for The Morgan Cup.

what kinda numbers were you seeing?

When I got home today I had one of those boxes on my stoop again.

Spoiler
100_3313.jpg
100_3314.jpg
100_3316.jpg
100_3317.jpg
100_3320.jpg

Not sure why but I like this one
100_3321-1.jpg

hahah i KNEW there would be a shoutout!

i actually really like the looks of the razr hawk. can i hit it please :) lolol

these other guys dont know what they are missing. 220 yard par 3's - Ill take a 5w over a hybrid every time!

nice fairway lie - 210... 5 wood!

I thought about ordering a 5wood and no hybrid and almost wish I did. I've never owned a 5wood but now I'm all interested in one.

I thought about ordering a 5wood and no hybrid and almost wish I did. I've never owned a 5wood but now I'm all interested in one.

I'm confident in my choice going with a strong 3w (13*) and a 5w incase I just gotta have that fairway. Hopefully my plans works out.

That might have been the way I went too. Been really hitting the 3W well so might as well try the 5W too.

That might have been the way I went too. Been really hitting the 3W well so might as well try the 5W too.

I plan on using my 3w more off the tee than my driver. I know it won't be the crowd pleaser but I wont be on the wrong fairway either.

I plan on using my 3w more off the tee than my driver. I know it won't be the crowd pleaser but I wont be on the wrong fairway either.

Team Hackers wins with power and precision.

JRod, not just belbin long, but Esox smart. Lethal combination to dismantle douchians on Day 1.

So if you weren't happy with stock shafts were you allowed to have a shaft installed on your own?

So if you weren't happy with stock shafts were you allowed to have a shaft installed on your own?

That's correct jd. I'm going to give the stock shaft a fair crack but I have something waiting in the wings.

Each Callaway staffer was given many options including those not available in the Callaway custom upgrade area.

I'm confident in my choice going with a strong 3w (13*) and a 5w incase I just gotta have that fairway. Hopefully my plans works out.
That is genius. I wish I would have talked to you before making my order. Nah, I think I'll be happy with my setup of a 15* 3 wood and a 21* hybrid. I've really learned to take advantage of the versatility of a hybrid lately so I think that will be a good combo for me.

JRod, not just belbin long, but Esox smart. Lethal combination to dismantle douchians on Day 1.
You know, the first part of this had me chuckling, "not just Belbin (The Belbs) long but Esox smart. I like it. Then you had to go and ruin it with the rest of your comment. The lesson, as always, is you suck. :wink:

what kinda numbers were you seeing?

I was seeing a launch around 13-13.5 and avg carry around the 239 mark(that's a big number for me). Spin was ok, not crazy high, but was around 3200. Since I know I have been hitting it well on the course I'm not going to tinker at all. Spin could come down just by changing the golf ball. When I was at the outing my optimal spin was around 2800(if I remember right). Swing speed avg was 98.

hahah i KNEW there would be a shoutout!

i actually really like the looks of the razr hawk. can i hit it please :) lolol

these other guys dont know what they are missing. 220 yard par 3's - Ill take a 5w over a hybrid every time!

nice fairway lie - 210... 5 wood!

I took my old 5 wood out when I added the A7 hybrid because it was 19 degrees. I'm looking forward to testing this one out. Not sure if it will be tonight, but it will definitely be tomorrow. I agree with you, it could be a very valuable club.

Great info this AM. JRod is smart, definitely give him that. I tried a strong 3w and it was not good. I just dont have the swing for it.

The Octane Tour 3w is probably the easiest FW I've ever hit both off the deck and tee.

Great info this AM. JRod is smart, definitely give him that. I tried a strong 3w and it was not good. I just dont have the swing for it.

The Octane Tour 3w is probably the easiest FW I've ever hit both off the deck and tee.

I thought about going with a 13* but like you, my results weren't pretty. I hit more hard hit ground balls.

truth!

The Octane Tour 3w is probably the easiest FW I've ever hit both off the deck and tee.[/QUOTE]

You should incorporate those shots into your bag more. If you can hit them and hit them consistantly it might make a difference in the wind. These Callaway Metals are extremely impressive, arent they?

I thought about going with a 13* but like you, my results weren't pretty. I hit more hard hit ground balls.

No doubt! Awesome FW Metal.

truth!

The Octane Tour 3w is probably the easiest FW I've ever hit both off the deck and tee.[/QUOTE]

Back