PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

And just like that, this thread comes to a crawl.
He truly is the most polarizing athlete in sports.
I really thought this was his week to bounce back.
I dont always drink the kool aid, but when I do, its Tiger flavored.
Stay thirsty my friends.

I blame lunch time. And online only coverage. Hopefully it picks up when the afternoon coverage begins.

How's Phil the thrill doing?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Stay thirsty my friends.

I kind of thought he would have a good week. I don't know why I did, but I did. When he started out great I thought, well he will be around for the weekend and now the wheels have fallen off a bit. He needs to get something going quick before this round is over.

How's Phil the thrill doing?

Even par through 16.

Cue Jzier voice.

"Pfft, did you see Phil 3 putt #1"
:alien:

My team: Adam Scott and Luke Donald, -3, T3
Yet to tee off: Jason Day and Dustin Johnson.

Stay thirsty my friends.

I never thought he would win this week but never saw this coming. Something tells me there wont be a post round interview. And now bubba is going backards!

My prediction, TW puts a decent round up tomorrow. I dont think he makes the cut, but he comes close.
Then we can discuss the improvement he made and how he is close.
I kid of course, but he cant play worse than this. If this is ready or as others said "near ready", I would hate to see what unprepared is.

Birdie for TW. +4

My team: Adam Scott and Luke Donald, -3, T3
Yet to tee off: Jason Day and Dustin Johnson.

Johnson and Day can have a great day. As for the other 2...wouldn't be sad to see them follow Tiger... :devil:

birdie for Tiger....HE'S BACK
Spoiler
to +4 that is

Thanks lads. Seems like Phil is in perfect position to strike tomorrow.

I feel like my golf game is a lot like Tiger's. Constant errant tee shots leaving me a ton of work to get to the green. Of course I will shoot a 115 and he will shoot around par, but that doesn't matter, the similarities are there. ; )

My prediction, TW puts a decent round up tomorrow. I dont think he makes the cut, but he comes close.
Then we can discuss the improvement he made and how he is close.
I kid of course, but he cant play worse than this. If this is ready or as others said "near ready", I would hate to see what unprepared is.

Unprepared would probably resemble an 18 handicapper..tssss

Why does Tiger even try to workability the ball? Just hit the damn thing straight bro. I know you can.

I feel like my golf game is a lot like Tiger's. Constant errant tee shots leaving me a ton of work to get to the green. Of course I will shoot a 115 and he will shoot around par, but that doesn't matter, the similarities are there. ; )

very similar golf games:alien:

Tiger goes SPLASH!

Whoops!

Tiger looks defeated. SPLASH. :blob:

Steve Stricker at the top of the leaderboard and Jerry Kelly in second place....not sure Esox can contain his excitement right now.

Back