Show Off Your Putter Collection

Ha ha. Yea that would be fun to change it up every round. How do you get used to the different feel of the putters; how do you adjust to how they roll the ball individually? Going from a blade to a mallet, or from a putter with an insert to one without, would really confuse me as to how hard to hit it. Is this an issue for you or do you just adjust on the practice green before the round?

Yeah, putting green before hand always helps. That and I'm so familiar with most of them, most range in the same weight region and all but the insert putters are carbon and have a similar sound and feel to me, so that helps a ton.

Anybody heard of ontic golf putters... there adjustable and made right here in michigan! haha

Well it seems that some people aren't big Scotty fans around here but here is my collection all the same. Also I am a lefty but when things get going in the wrong direction with my stroke I'll put cross-hand for a bit to straighten myself out hence the few rightys thrown into the mix.

scottypic2.jpg

scottypic4.jpg

scottypic3.jpg

scottypic5.jpg

scottypic1.jpg

scottypic6.jpg

Not a scotty fan but I sure as heck can respect a putter collection. Nice little grouping there, CLEAN little bulls-eye there for sure.

Not a scotty fan but I sure as heck can respect a putter collection. Nice little grouping there, CLEAN little bulls-eye there for sure.

+1, I agree with Jman. Not the biggest fan but I can respect a nice putter collection. Thanks for sharing.

Here is my small collection, 3 TM, 1 SeeMore, 1 Tour Exotic, 1 PING. I also have a NC X-Ray Tau Blade, but it is in my buddies bag right now. I built the belly putter myself. I really like it.
DSCN7689.jpg

DSCN7691.jpg

DSCN7693.jpg

My wife sent off the Corza Ghost for a little Vibrant treatment for Father's Day!

Meredius, that #2 is very nice looking. I love that style of putter.

Love the THP headcovers you're rep'ing bogey! Well done buddy. Great looking putters.

Meredius, that #2 is very nice looking. I love that style of putter.

Thanks for the kind words on the collection.

Thanks Hawk that is definitely my favorite in my collection although I don't play it that often, it got little rust on it even though I had it wrapped in my trunk so it pretty much stays in the house now.

Next putter for the collection is going to be a Newport 2.6 but lefty this time:D

Also JB has helped me cause I showed my wife his collection and it makes mine not look bad at all.

Another note a lot of the seemore putters I have seen a really interesting, and a couple of the custom ones are fantastic.

Love the THP headcovers you're rep'ing bogey! Well done buddy. Great looking putters.

Thanks TC, I had a Daytona Ghost ad well, but my Stepdad liked it so much I gave it to him. Now I just need a THP mallet cover for the Spider Vicino, then I would be set.

I agree Mo.
That is definitely an impressive selection!
How do you decide which putter to bring out?

Great oogly googly... Very nice JB!

So... this is proof that it IS okay to have more than 1 putter... :egyptian: (I want a TM Ghost Spider)

Wow, some great collections guy's. Kind of hate to update mine now, lol.

A few old with the new and in between. Far left isn't mine, that the Anvil series Ming I'm testing.

P1040166.jpg

P1040167.jpg

P1040171.jpg

P1040173.jpg

P1040174.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, some great collections guy's. Kind of hate to update mine now, lol.

A few old with the new and in between. Far left isn't mine, that the Anvil series Ming I'm testing.

P1040166.jpg

P1040167.jpg

P1040171.jpg

P1040173.jpg

P1040174.jpg

Duey, it's a fine collection bud! You know I dig it!

I do still wish you'd reshaft and game that Betti though...autograph would be saaaafe and sound that way...hehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duey, it's a fine collection bud! You know I dig it!

I do still wish you'd reshaft and game that Betti though...autograph would be saaaafe and sound that way...hehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine don't hold a candle to yours Jman, but my house is too small for many more, lol. I'd have to send to Bettinardi to pull the grip and replace, (I would never trust anyone else), so seems like too much trouble. Thanks buddy.

I don't have pictures but I have a ping anser(?), an odessey2 ball cs, And an old Tommy Armour "ironmaster" that used to be my grandfathers. I don't know much about the ironmaster but someone once told me it was valuable. Does anyone know anything about it?

Well it seems that some people aren't big Scotty fans around here but here is my collection all the same. Also I am a lefty but when things get going in the wrong direction with my stroke I'll put cross-hand for a bit to straighten myself out hence the few rightys thrown into the mix.

Those are some beautiful putters.. Im a lefty and have always thought about gaming a scotty just dont have the funds

holy crap some of you guys have a lot of putters. And sweet ones at that. I wish I could afford more than one! some day....some day...

Awesome collections guys. Thanks for posting the pics.

Those are some beautiful putters.

Sorry no pictures but I have:
Odyssey White hot#6, Rossi Duel Force and White hot two ball
Old Bulls Eye (not totally sure of the brand, I do know it has a high loft)
Old Ping Pal 2, Answer 4, and Answer
and my latest acquisition a YES Madison, which is by far my favourite putter and I now love putting!

I can't say I have a collection, but I love my putter.
Odyssey Black Series 2

517TW9BDPsL._AA300_.jpg

Ive got a scotty cameron 2.6, odyssey #7 cs, spider vicino

I have an ecceltic collection of mostly center shafted putters. Heres the list

Odyssey #2 centershaft
accushnet -Bullseye 34A
Walter Hagen Viceroy (wooden shaft)
Heavy Putter F3-DF
Ping-O Blade

I tend to play a putter for ever and eventually go on. Some times I go back to old putters

This isn't a collection, just my pride and joy (needs a new grip now though)

So here it is....it's a Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec that I bought back in 2006 from the Bay and had it sent straight to the Custom Shop. They refurbished it completely - new shaft, grip, new milling and some stamps, including my name on the face.

Enjoy :)

http://www.scottycameron.com/images/authentication/putters/A006391a.JPG

http://www.scottycameron.com/images/authentication/putters/A006391b.JPG

http://www.scottycameron.com/images/authentication/putters/A006391c.JPG

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back