The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's worse is I'm going to lose to ray rice this weel.

Beanie Wells is going to be really good this year.

He actually does. And I do too. Our recievers can't separate thenselves woth a poop.

I think he misses Greg Olsen more. That was his safety blanket. He's getting happy feet from all the hits he's taking. I've seen those happy feet before in Denver. Not a good sign.

Sounds like somebody forgot his insulin today

Diabetes is funny. Right? Ever thought of the fact he made it to the nfl. Do you have it yourself or know people who do? Probably not.

Neither roughing the passer call should have been made in today's Packers game.

Kevin

Megatron just had a ball bounce right off his chest in the endzone.
EDIT: They went for it and went right back to him. Smart move. TD.

Beanie Wells is going to be really good this year.

Somewhere Bridges is sobbing in a corner all curled up in the fetal position... without any internetz.

That flag on #76 Hardy - not a late hit.

I think he misses Greg Olsen more. That was his safety blanket. He's getting happy feet from all the hits he's taking. I've seen those happy feet before in Denver. Not a good sign.

You're right though spank. Not a good sign. Game is over at this point.

Please dont tell me that :( I hate not being able to watch games with my fantasy players being in them

ok nm he got a td phew

EDIT: They went for it and went right back to him. Smart move. TD.

Haha, that made me laugh aloud good sir.

WHy is the Detroit/KC game the only on on my TV? Sheesh.

Detroit goes for it on 4th and goal from about the 2 yard line. They go up 27-3.

The Red Zone channel... best invention for fantasy football owners since Rhino invented fantasy football.

I believe the Gabbert clock, officially started.

The Red Zone channel... best invention for fantasy football owners since Rhino invented fantasy football.

Outside of the ticket, you are right.

Cassell fumbles, Detroit picks it up on the KC 23. What a great game.

I see Doo Doo looking down his roster to see if he can pick him up. Somewhere Chunky is getting pissed.

It started as soon as they drafted him...but this game shows that cutting garrard was just 110% STUPID

Wow. Detroit with the fumble recovery. Have I mentioned ugly?

Well the Colts don't look quite as aweful as last week, but they still look bad. I read a recent article that Peyton is doing everything he can to get back ASAP. While I am excited for him to come back, I hope that he ultimately decides to take the season off. Reason 1: Chances are by the time he comes back they will already be out of the playoff race. Reason 2: Coming off a surgery like that makes me nervous for him, and I don't want to see him get hit hard and get permanent damage before it is 100% healed. Reason 3, and most important reason: After watching the Stanford game yesterday, I really want the Colts to get Andrew Luck in the draft next year. He is already NFL-ready, but can you imagine how great he will be working under Manning for 2-3 years?! After this year the Colts would be successful again with Manning back, and then as soon as Manning retires they won't have to worry about having any bad seasons due to having a poor QB because they would have Luck. I don't know why, but I just really want the Colts to go ahead and get a good QB to work under him because otherwise we will be in this same situation in a few years when Manning retires, and then we would have to draft a QB and just wait for him to develop rather than being able to develop an already talented QB under one of the greatest of all time.

It started as soon as they drafted him...but this game shows that cutting garrard was just 110% STUPID

I thought it was a good move. They knew they weren't going anywhere with him and you need a blonde QB when you're trying to move to LA.

I should go on out and start clipping some bushes. I'm not thinking I am going to see a great comeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back