THP Fantasy Football Week 3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Week 2 has passed and with that the beginning of the season is moving forward. Week 3 is about separating the strong from the weak and when the panic starts to set in for some. Injuries started to take a toll on the NFL with some big names going down that will have major impact on the rest of the season. Want to give a quick shout out to the Prison Ninjas for being our low scoring team of the week as they managed to roll in a whopping 60 this week.

3 High Scores
Bearded Ladies once again grace the top 3 list with a staggering 161. Highest ever total in THP Fantasy Football.
Drunk Teezy rolled in a 153
Fosters Farms with a very strong 146

Week 3 begins now. Good luck everybody.

I gotta get my team motivated, I have some workers and too many slackers...trades will be made

Kongfrontation

Lots of injuries after week 2. That should shake things up a bit.

I get Tmex in week 3. This should be fun. I like educating Mexican'ts on taquitos, horchatta, and Fantasy Football.

What's bearded ladies team? 2 weeks in a row in top 3 is strong.

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

I think that's Jake's team. You know, he use to be an active forum member here. Some call him puttin4bird.

• Admin

That would be puttin4oemkevinpprlove
Despite an "awkward" draft, his team is good.

QBTom Brady, NE QBSD
W 35-2131/404233023000000028
RBMichael Turner, Atl RBPhi
W 35-310/0000211141132000021
RBAhmad Bradshaw, NYG RBStL
W 28-160/000015590545000014
RB/WRMarshawn Lynch, Sea RB@Pit
L 0-240/000061101100002
WRKenny Britt, Ten WRBal
W 26-130/00000009135100028
WRDevery Henderson, NO WRChi
W 30-130/00000003103100019
TERob Gronkowski, NE TESD
W 35-210/0000000486200024
SLOTPLAYER, TEAM POSOPPSTATUS ET1-3940-4950+TOTXPPTS
K
Mason Crosby, GB K@Car
W 30-233/30/00/03/33/312
D/STGiants D/ST D/ST

2 of my guys went on IR last night, makes for a loooong season. Has anyone ever gone 0-for in thp FF?

I'm getting off the schneid this week!

2 of my guys went on IR last night, makes for a loooong season. Has anyone ever gone 0-for in thp FF?

My team last year not on THP went 1-13. I was 0-12. At that point I actually wanted to go 0-13 and ended up winning and knocking someone out of the last playoff spot. Still havent heard the end of that one.

Definitely going to be an interesting week 3. Lots of injuries that will change dynamics of our line ups. Luckily I am 2-0 to start. Felix Jones and A Hernandez going down may hurt me a bit if but I still have Jones-Drew and Ray Rice to play. Now I just dont know which WR2-3 to put in my flex position.

I had a terrible showing from just about everyone on my team this week but hopefully we can turn it around for week 3. I refuse to panic just yet.

I had a terrible showing from just about everyone on my team this week but hopefully we can turn it around for week 3. I refuse to panic just yet.

I think I'm in full panic mode right now.

I think I'm in full panic mode right now.

You shouldn't be. You may have lost this week but your team put up great numbers, you happen to play a team that put up 153 which is really high. Besides Petyon Manning your team is virtually free of injuries which is not something most other teams can say. But If I have any guys you are interested in and would like to talk some trades I am open to it.

I'm 0-2 and I'll be watching the injury report all week to figure out if my concussed QB can play this week. Yeah, fun times.

Even though Im at 0 for the season Im not in panic mode yet. My team hasnt done that bad and eventually whoever Im playing will not have guys go off and have career PPR days. Im at a little concerned about TE though and my second RB.

kmac, your team has broken 100 both weeks. Your team is stacked, you'll be fine. You do need a TE though. You know how to reach me when you're ready to wheel n deal!

Never have I seen a tie in Fantasy Football. 1-0-1 on the season.

On top of that, my running backs are now depleted. Charles done. Grant on the bench. My only hope is if Ben Tate keeps getting touches, but who knows how long that will last.

That would be puttin4oemkevinpprlove
Despite an "awkward" draft, his team is good.

QB
Tom Brady, NE QB
SD
W 35-21
31/40
RB
Michael Turner, Atl RB
Phi
W 35-31
0/0
RB
Ahmad Bradshaw, NYG RB
StL
W 28-16
0/0
RB/WR
Marshawn Lynch, Sea RB
@Pit
L 0-24
0/0
WR
Kenny Britt, Ten WR
Bal
W 26-13
0/0
WR
Devery Henderson, NO WR
Chi
W 30-13
0/0
TE
Rob Gronkowski, NE TE
SD
W 35-21
0/0

SLOT
PLAYER, TEAM POS
OPP
STATUS ET
1-39
40-49
50+
TOT
XP
PTS
K
Mason Crosby, GB K
@Car
W 30-23
3/3
0/0
0/0
3/3
3/3

D/ST
Giants D/ST D/ST

wow, if you told me this team would be the highest scoring team for the first 2 weeks I would have bet 100 bucks against it. I think this is a strong team right now, I dont see it holding up!

I think this is the week Fitz starts over Romo's punctured Lung

wow, if you told me this team would be the highest scoring team for the first 2 weeks I would have bet 100 bucks against it. I think this is a strong team right now, I dont see it holding up!

I agree. Defenses will start giving more attention to Britt and Gronskowski. It's just a fact. Fluke two weeks for puttin4vanished.

I think this is the week Fitz starts over Romo's punctured Lung

Not a bad idea dude. Bills play the Pats, who seem to be giving up yardage more through the air than on the ground.

Not a bad idea dude. Bills play the Pats, who seem to be giving up yardage more through the air than on the ground.

Im not disagreeing, but while they have given up some yards, they are also ball hawks. 3 ints in the 1st two games including 2 from Rivers that does not throw a whole lot of them.

Im not disagreeing, but while they have given up some yards, they are also ball hawks. 3 ints in the 1st two games including 2 from Rivers that does not throw a whole lot of them.

This is true and a good point. But on the other hand I have Romo, who's hurt but will play. No Miles. Felix is banged up. Dez nuts Bryant who knows. O-line is banged up too. And Im willing to bet the Bills and Pats dont play a defensive game and the Bills are behind early.

Fitz is in the zone! I would call the Wilfork INT a bit of a fluke though.

I agree. Defenses will start giving more attention to Britt and Gronskowski. It's just a fact. Fluke two weeks for puttin4vanished.

I also think that although Turner looks good this season, its only a matter of time before he gets hurt. Thats gonna knock a lot of points of Puttin4whereswaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back