Pure Grips now available in THP Store!

Okay I cannot resist this any longer- I have to order these grips tonight! You should get my order in a little. :D

Edit: I need help! I was planning on regripping my irons/wedges with these, and that totals 10 clubs. These only come in 8 or 13, so which way should I go? Get the 8 and ditch gripping the wedges (will probably get new ones in the next year), or get 13 and grip my brand new 4 wood as well with 2 left over?

I can't decide if the extra money is worth it to get the 13 especially because I have to pay to get them put on! Please help!!!! Thanks!

If you have the extra money I'd go for 13. I find it nice to have a few extra grips laying around.

Okay I cannot resist this any longer- I have to order these grips tonight! You should get my order in a little. :D

Edit: I need help! I was planning on regripping my irons/wedges with these, and that totals 10 clubs. These only come in 8 or 13, so which way should I go? Get the 8 and ditch gripping the wedges (will probably get new ones in the next year), or get 13 and grip my brand new 4 wood as well with 2 left over?

I can't decide if the extra money is worth it to get the 13 especially because I have to pay to get them put on! Please help!!!! Thanks!

8 is the 3-PW
13 is the entire set minus the putter.
Of course you can buy single grips too.

I would normally go for the 13 because the savings is so good.

Those look awesome! There will be no mistaken GG clubs.
Nerfny is going to be jealous when she sees these

Yup ddec is correct. Love them GG they look great.

8 is the 3-PW
13 is the entire set minus the putter.
Of course you can buy single grips too.

I would normally go for the 13 because the savings is so good.

Yeah I saw the awesome savings. I want to regrip my 4-AW with 56* and 60*. That's 10. I'll probably just go with 13.

Argh my parents aren't on board, so no new grips for me. Next time I buy any new clubs or club, I'll be here for the grips!

Those are AWESOME GG! Those look crazy good IMO.

Got mine today and they look AMAZING!! Thanks for shipping so fast GG!

I will post a few pics of them installed once my Pure install gun arrives this week. Stoked!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Going to regrip as soon as the season is over. Really wanting these gips!

ddec's grips showed up today and now I'm really jealous of you pink grip GG.

ddec's grips showed up today and now I'm really jealous of you pink grip GG.

You're right. My grips did show up last night. I only ordered 3 for the time being, but I'm pretty sure they will be my next full set of grips. To me they feel better than Tour Velvets(which I'm not a fan of). The look great and with the ease of installing them with the pure grip system they are a no brainer.

You're right. My grips did show up last night. I only ordered 3 for the time being, but I'm pretty sure they will be my next full set of grips. To me they feel better than Tour Velvets(which I'm not a fan of). The look great and with the ease of installing them with the pure grip system they are a no brainer.

I have to agree, I have one of these on my 60* and I love them. When funds get a little better I am gonna pull the trigger on these.

Just found out my local golf course carries Pure Grips. I assumed they'd just carry GP, Lamkin, and Winn.

I'm excited to try, and hopefully like them so I can get some THP/Pure grips.

I would love to rock THP grips but I am torn now. I really want some color and I am worried about a grip like this slipping like my current lamkin crosslines do.

Dang - these look great installed!!

DSC_0078.jpg

Awesome MC. Those look great.

Those do look good mcook. I wish I didn't have about 10 of those grips laying around. I would pick some up.

I have my grips, but haven't been able to get them installed yet. Have to say that they look and feel really nice. Easily my favorite Pure grip to date.

I would love to rock THP grips but I am torn now. I really want some color and I am worried about a grip like this slipping like my current lamkin crosslines do.

Exactly the same position I am in.

Exactly the same position I am in.

I play in one of the more humid environments and have not had any slipping issues with them.

I play in one of the more humid environments and have not had any slipping issues with them.

Not to be picky but will these be available in any color as far as you are aware at this point?

Not at this time.

Ok. Thanks. Do you know if these grips (obviously not with the THP logo) are available at any larger stores so I can give them a try? I really want to support THP and I am about to regrip my irons but don't want to have to do it twice. Thanks.

Ok. Thanks. Do you know if these grips (obviously not with the THP logo) are available at any larger stores so I can give them a try? I really want to support THP and I am about to regrip my irons but don't want to have to do it twice. Thanks.

I dont actually. Im sure they are, but I am just not sure. Worst case scenario is that you could try a single grip and try it on one of the clubs and see what your thoughts are. Because it is tapeless (if you want it to be), you can usually remove it with no issues.

Hey THP - had my first "in action" session with these tonight and came away quite impressed. Just did a chipping session with the 8-PW but could immediately tell how tacky these felt compared to what I was used to. This is my first time trying the PURE grips and I have a full round Saturday where I can get a better idea of how they are on full swings, etc.

Another thing - with the PURE install gun, these things are a BREEZE to put on! Not sure that I see myself going back to a tape w/solvent install scenario after trying these. Saved a good bit of time and I like seeing The Hackers Paradise when looking down at address!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Back