Missing golf ball diver

I have not been swimming in the ocean since 1975, purely coincidence that that was the year that Jaws premiered. :D

Sounds like bad news, but have to hope the guy's ok.

I was putting a few weeks ago on a Par 3 and there was a gator by the water. I bird squawked, and I freaked out. I dont mess with gators, and apparently I think a gator makes a squawking sound.

hahahahaha, every time I play in Florida and I am near water, I HURRY and get the hell away from it.

Any gators in that lake?

Yes. I have played the course and know the superintendant very well....wow I'll have to check in with him.

You are much more likely to get attacked by a gator on the shore line than swimming in the water. like tadashi I have spent many hours wakeboarding and skiing in lakes in florida with little thought of being attacked.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Yes. I have played the course and know the superintendant very well....wow I'll have to check in with him.

They are thinking it was either an equipment malfunction or a health issue. Very sad to hear....

They are thinking it was either an equipment malfunction or a health issue. Very sad to hear....

If he was an experienced diver, it's probably a health issue (not that I know anything about diving).

This really sucks. I really feel terrible for his family right now.

So sad to hear. Not the best way to go out.

Terrible thing to happen.

I dont really swim in the ocean. I am a poo when it comes to animals and possible attacks.

You and me both. I have a buddy in San Diego that paddles way the hell out on his surf board and fishes from it. Not far from where a women was killed by a white shark a number of years back. That's craziness. I also do not care for bears, mountain lions, moose, etc.

I'm a city boy.

Kevin

Thoughts and prayers for the family, that is such terrible news.

Back