Checking in from SC

EBgolf

Reaction score
Handicap
I came across the site by seeing a lot of stuff posted about it on Twitter. I spent the last few days lurking around and it looks great. I will probably not be overly involved with posting but I will be looking and learning as much as I can.

I play golf as much as I can with two kids and a busy schedule but my in-laws have a house at the beach in Pawleys Island and we get to go play there about 3 weekends a month so that equals some great courses. We also travel a lot and I get to play some crazy places. I would like to be better than I am but I am always trying to improve.

I look forward to meeting some great people along the way.

Eric

Welcome to THP Eric!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP, Eric!

I spent the last week in SC, enjoyed my time up there.

Welcome aboard Eric

Welcome!

welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

I came across the site by seeing a lot of stuff posted about it on Twitter. I spent the last few days lurking around and it looks great. I will probably not be overly involved with posting but I will be looking and learning as much as I can.

I play golf as much as I can with two kids and a busy schedule but my in-laws have a house at the beach in Pawleys Island and we get to go play there about 3 weekends a month so that equals some great courses. We also travel a lot and I get to play some crazy places. I would like to be better than I am but I am always trying to improve.

I look forward to meeting some great people along the way.

Eric

Welcome to THP Eric, we have heard those words before. :D

Welcome to the forum!

I will be in Pawleys Island come July - cant wait!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP Eric, when I first joined I didn't know that I'd post a lot either and now here I am one of the staffers and spend as much time as I can on here. You'll love it!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum!!

Welcome to THP!!! Pawleys Island huh? Home of this years Morgan Cup!

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Glad to have ya Eric!

Welcome!!

Welcome to THP

:welcome:

Back