The real one is also available on Amazon for $10 shipped with a DVD

Want to give a shout out to my man Icey for sending me one of these. Got it on Saturday of last week, haven't tried it out yet but I will be toying around with it when I get back from FL next week. Thanks man!

Want to give a shout out to my man Icey for sending me one of these. Got it on Saturday of last week, haven't tried it out yet but I will be toying around with it when I get back from FL next week. Thanks man!

I'm expecting a good review out of you. I have thought about grabbing on in the past but never pulled the trigger.

Anyone else using this? Just picked it up over the weekend. Having a horrible time releasing properly and leaving my face wide open at impact. So far I'm liking it from just using it around my house. Looking forward to the snow melting and using it on the range.

Yep, I got mine out a couple weeks ago. It's still something I use from time to time.

I keep it on a club in the house. Swing it a few times every day.

I keep it on a club in the house. Swing it a few times every day.

Good to hear you guys are still using it. It's pretty rare that something so cheap it still used years later. I'm having issues releasing at impact and hoping it helps some. So far nothing has helped.

Taking a look at this but don't want to drop $30 without some research. Will this help a guy who has a horrible time hitting the ground before the ball?

Reviving an old thread but I just picked up a knock off version of one of these from Walmart for $6.

Mainly it’s to work on keeping my swing from going too far at the top. Seems like I continue to hinge even after my shoulders stop turning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found one of these in the garage while using my Orange Whip. I forgot about it but it’s a good device. I like using it on the range.

Reviving an old thread but I just picked up a knock off version of one of these from Walmart for $6.

Mainly it’s to work on keeping my swing from going too far at the top. Seems like I continue to hinge even after my shoulders stop turning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is why I don't use mine anymore

I had / have a huge issue with over swinging and reverse pivoting... and it all stems from too MUCH wrist hinge where the club head will start pulling me towards the target and drooping down my back.

My instructor and I work a lot on NOT hinging the wrist

I ALWAYS thought the wrist "hinge" is what was responsible for that last little oomph to get the ball high in the air upon release...

but now I have restricted my shoulder turn and instead of overturning and hinging a lot...

Had a lesson with the RoboGolf and a great instructor at Tom Watson academy, and within one minute, we shortened my backswing... and instead of continuing to turn at the ball and feel my wrists just hinging like crazy; the sensation was I turn until my wrist is hinged what FEELS like 90 degrees when left arm parallel, but at this point I focus on my thumbs pointing up to the sky, and kind of like someone in the sky is pulling a string attached to my thumbs STRAIGHT up, and I have to say, the first FEEL that my brain noticed, was I could feel my wrist hinge actually DECREASING... my hands going vertically up automatically makes the hinge less acute.

And I have to say, I'm hitting the ball better and even just as high

My instructor was actually racking his brain to see if there was a tool we could use that would STOP me from trying to hinge in the backswing

I THINK the "hinge" naturally occurs on the downswing as you transition downwards with the arm with a minute amount of momentum of the club head in the opposite direction, it WHIPS the club more so than setting angles and positions and striking at the ball without a fluid tempo

IDK just some thoughts

Back