What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought me a new Nike shirt to go with my Nike Prism Blue tech shorts.

Nike-Dri-FIT-UV-Stretch-Stripe-Mens-Golf-Polo-452510_479_A.jpg

Officially pondering new golf shoes and a belt

Two more pairs of Puma shorts are getting added to the collection..

559982-01.jpg

and the fall special haha

$(KGrHqF,!gsE9wDBRH6wBPl3jBEY2!~~60_35.JPG

Love these shorts.

Nice! I've been eye another pair of plaid Puma pants, but they haven't gone on clearance yet...so I'm just biding my time.

I wish Nike made a pair of Air Max golf shoes. I'd buy like 5 pairs.

I agree with adidas being the most comfortable. Love the adipures, and they look sweet.

Those, sir, are PIMP!

Do cool kids still use that word?

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

The cool kids don't use the word 'pimp' that often. 'Pimpin' is more widely used, and is often accepted in school.

The cool kids don't use the word 'pimp' that often. 'Pimpin' is more widely used, and is often accepted in school.

Now that's pimpin', Pimpin'... Like that? I'm cool guys, I swear. I wear white belts.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Officially pondering Puma Ace 2 golf shoes and an Adidas belt!

So close to pulling the trigger on a pair of Flak Jackets with G30s. I want them so badly. Just a bit expensive.

So close to pulling the trigger on a pair of Flak Jackets with G30s. I want them so badly. Just a bit expensive.

where you looking at? Oakley site? i want a pair bad but i think im going custom. i dunno if i like the Flak Jackets enough to get them. but i def want the G30 lenses

where you looking at? Oakley site? i want a pair bad but i think im going custom. i dunno if i like the Flak Jackets enough to get them. but i def want the G30 lenses

Yeah I'm on the Oakley site. I made an awesome pair or customs, but they were like $200. The regular Flak Jackets are only $150.

Hmmm. I could get half jackets with G30s in them for $130. And custom colors too. Cool. May be doing that.

Nice! I've been eye another pair of plaid Puma pants, but they haven't gone on clearance yet...so I'm just biding my time.

I don't know how you do pants in this heat dude, but I sure do love the Puma pants they've got out. And I hear you on the clearance stuff!!

I'm pondering scotchgaurding my new FJs.

I just saw these on Zappos, pondering the crap out of them now.

1980804-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

How much are they, Kmac?

Romo approves!

That was the color I loved at the PGA Show.

Hawk, $100 over on zappos.com. I agree JB they look freaking awesome. I dont care for the other ones with the red on the bottom but these look good. I havent seen this color combo in GG yet either. LOL Hanks I always go for the Romo approved colors for some reason.

That color combo really changes the way I felt about those shoes. I didn't like the red either. $100 is pretty nice too.

That color combo really changes the way I felt about those shoes. I didn't like the red either. $100 is pretty nice too.

I agree dude. That color really looks good. Im about to the pull the virtual trigger and have them faster then you can say Minnesotaminute with my free overnight shipping. BOOM!

Trigger = pulled

You're a closer dude!

Nice dude. Did you get a chance to try on the other color to make sure sizing is correct? Or are you jumping in feet first? Good news is Zappos offers free return shipping if they do not fit.

Wow I really like the blue ones Kev. Much better than the red. What other colors do they have? Anything else?

Wow I really like the blue ones Kev. Much better than the red. What other colors do they have? Anything else?

Black/slime.
There is a video from the PGA show that shows them all. Then our adidas booth thread has a ton of them too in pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back