Jeter 3000 is a homerun!!

I think the ball belongs with either Jeter or with baseball (Cooperstown). I am discouraged with many people out to make a quick $$$ today.

Gonna disagree here. If Jeter or Cooperstown want it, then they can enter the bidding. The nice thing sounds good and all, but in real life people have bills and debt. This takes care of a huge chunk of it. Now this guy still has this huge debt.

The second thing, do you know how much these guys get paid to play a game? What about them making a quick $$,$$$,$$$ for playing a game for a living? And then holding out for more, or going on strike!

Yeah I agree with you SV and SW. Others disagree but if I was in his place, I would have kept the ball too. Also, its great news people are stepping up to help him with his taxes.

I would of sold it too, haha

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

Is this thread still going? How depressing. It's Open week for God's sake.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Gonna disagree here. If Jeter or Cooperstown want it, then they can enter the bidding. The nice thing sounds good and all, but in real life people have bills and debt. This takes care of a huge chunk of it. Now this guy still has this huge debt.

The second thing, do you know how much these guys get paid to play a game? What about them making a quick $$,$$$,$$$ for playing a game for a living? And then holding out for more, or going on strike!

You better believe that if the guy said he was selling it the Yanks would be all over it.

Back