Ladies COBRA AMP Irons

I love them too, but I also really like the guys version. I like the bright colors, I know it won't be for everyone, but it suits my taste well. Did I get all the angles you wanted?

Can you do a full picture of the entire club where you see everything in one picture?

Can you do a full picture of the entire club where you see everything in one picture?

Sure, I will try and get that today. They don't make the best pictures though because you have to get kind of far away, but with the green grip it does help. I have some pictures of the new ladies Baffler T-Rail that I am going to post in a few minutes as well, it has the same gray and green color combo.

Sure, I will try and get that today. They don't make the best pictures though because you have to get kind of far away, but with the green grip it does help. I have some pictures of the new ladies Baffler T-Rail that I am going to post in a few minutes as well, it has the same gray and green color combo.

Are you trying to cost ddec money this year?

I just got back from the range and I took some more pictures which are uploading now. I was able to hit these irons, but just briefly because I forgot a glove and I was wearing pants and a long sleeved shirt and it turned out to be HOT outside so I couldn't stay out too long. My first impressions are GOOD! I really like these irons. I love they way they look at address, I like the way they set up and I really liked the way they sounded. I thought they were moderately forgiving (for the few balls I hit) and had a pretty good ball flight. I was at a water range so I can't really judge distance out there, but they seemed to go pretty far. The grips are OK, I love the color, but in my bare hands I wasn't a huge fan, it might be different if I had a glove on. Hopefully this weekend I will be able to spend more time with them.

Dear Cobra, you should have used the green on the dude clubs.

Those look really good compared the ugly orange in the dudes irons.
I agree OEM, the ladies set looks MUCH better than the Orange ones.

Lexi Thompson wins more than Rickie Fowler too. Maybe Cobra is putting more stock into their female line? I bet most teenage or up and coming golf chicks love Lexi Thompson.

I agree with you guys, these irons and the ladies line looks so much better than the dudes. The men's iron isn't an unattractive iron, in fact they remind me of the X22's but they big blob of orange on the cavity is just way too much. They could've done so much more than that.

Lexi Thompson wins more than Rickie Fowler too. Maybe Cobra is putting more stock into their female line? I bet most teenage or up and coming golf chicks love Lexi Thompson.

I agree with you guys, these irons and the ladies line looks so much better than the dudes. The men's iron isn't an unattractive iron, in fact they remind me of the X22's but they big blob of orange on the cavity is just way too much. They could've done so much more than that.
You have to wonder if that is what they are after, the up and coming golfer that follow Thompson and Fowler. Throw some loud colors on the irons, give them a name like "Amp" and hope that the younger players take to them.

Here you go:

i-VCdkX9z-L.jpg

i-FJDRChL-L.jpg

wow I think that's a great looking club from top to bottom

I think you might be on to something there. If so, I think that's a good thing for a company to put more stock in their ladies line.

You have to wonder if that is what they are after, the up and coming golfer that follow Thompson and Fowler. Throw some loud colors on the irons, give them a name like "Amp" and hope that the younger players take to them.

it makes complete sense to me. Look at the responses here on THP. Our Beiber boys love the AMP irons. Cobra definitely has a niche crowd. I'm just afraid that that crowd has little amounts of money to spend. However, I would assume that the boys and girls that follow golf to that extent, have parents that can afford some Pobra Cuma irons.

it makes complete sense to me. Look at the responses here on THP. Our Beiber boys love the AMP irons. Cobra definitely has a niche crowd. I'm just afraid that that crowd has little amounts of money to spend. However, I would assume that the boys and girls that follow golf to that extent, have parents that can afford some Pobra Cuma irons.
You have to wonder if Cobra would be going in this direction, if they didnt have Fowler?

You have to wonder if Cobra would be going in this direction, if they didnt have Fowler?

Excellent question too buddy. Look at their full page ads in the Golf Mags featuring Rickie, it's all about the colors, the cool, the dirtbikes, it makes sense to me. The AMP name is almost genius.

The other night I did a blind testing at home on Tracy and Colin. I said "ROCKETBALLZ". They both looked at me and said "What?" So I said it again and they ask what that was and I told them that was TM's new line of clubs. They both laughed. I bet the reaction would have been different with the AMP name

The other night I did a blind testing at home on Tracy and Colin. I said "ROCKETBALLZ". They both looked at me and said "What?" So I said it again and they ask what that was and I told them that was TM's new line of clubs. They both laughed. I bet the reaction would have been different with the AMP name

No doubt about it. So interesting isn't it?

No doubt about it. So interesting isn't it?

Very. I essentially did some market research. RBZ wasnt accepted that well lol

Dean's totally going to have to buy nerfny a bag full of AMP this year.

I just got back from the range and I took some more pictures which are uploading now. I was able to hit these irons, but just briefly because I forgot a glove and I was wearing pants and a long sleeved shirt and it turned out to be HOT outside so I couldn't stay out too long. My first impressions are GOOD! I really like these irons. I love they way they look at address, I like the way they set up and I really liked the way they sounded. I thought they were moderately forgiving (for the few balls I hit) and had a pretty good ball flight. I was at a water range so I can't really judge distance out there, but they seemed to go pretty far. The grips are OK, I love the color, but in my bare hands I wasn't a huge fan, it might be different if I had a glove on. Hopefully this weekend I will be able to spend more time with them.

Thank you!! Did you get to hit them?

Skimmer, haha read above.

Thank you!! Did you get to hit them?

I know I'm going to get in trouble for this....

Spoiler
SKIMMER!

Lucas you are probably right...my poor wallet

lol @ burning your girl for the skim of 2012!!!!

lol @ burning your girl for the skim of 2012!!!!

Nothing a new set of irons couldn't smooth over, right nerfny?

Back