Small change coming up soon

amollerud

Reaction score
Handicap
+1.8
Guys,

I am sorry for the delay in getting on the site and getting back to you. Things have been a little crazy for me since I got back from vacation. I have had some things going on in my professional life that has me running around like a mad man. I just want to let you guys know that I will be posting a bit of an announcement here in the very near future. I also want to say thank you for your patience with me over the last month. I hope to see things settle down in the next few days, and we will go from there.

Thanks again,

Andy
amollerud

Guys,

I am sorry for the delay in getting on the site and getting back to you. Things have been a little crazy for me since I got back from vacation. I have had some things going on in my professional life that has me running around like a mad man. I just want to let you guys know that I will be posting a bit of an announcement here in the very near future. I also want to say thank you for your patience with me over the last month. I hope to see things settle down in the next few days, and we will go from there.

Thanks again,

Andy
amollerud

Can't wait to hear whats up Andy, hope all's well and the futures bright!

Thank you Andy! Hopeeverything has been going really well and look forward to hearing the announcement.

Andy, I hope this announcement is one that is good for you and your family. You definately deserve it !!!

I can't wait to hear what the change is.

I can't wait to hear what the change is.

+1, I really enjoy going through Andy's posts, found some pretty usefull stuff and it helps when I'm struggling!

I love to follow your replies here, so I hope you will continue to give your opinions.

Look forward to you announcing your allegiance to Team Hackers Andy.

I hope it is good news Andy. Looking forward to the announcement!

Looking forward to the announcement Andy! All the best!

I've definitely appreciated your feedback tips and advice so I hope you've got good news! Looking forward to the announcement.

Hope it's some good news, Andy. Your feedback and tips have definitely helped many a THP'er. Can't wait to hear what it is.

As others have said, THANKS for the valuable insight you provide to the forum and I hope the upcoming changes are great for you!

sounds awesome andy! thanks so much for all you have contributed thus far. Wish nothing but the best to you and yours.

Cant wait to hear about the change Andy! Your advice has been invaluable to all of us

Well guys, I was waiting for the announcement to go up. Since you all know that I have left GolfTEC, and they are going to handle the "ask the pro" section, I thought I would let you know where I have gone and what I am up to. I have taken over a 1st assistant position with a private club here in Tampa. This position is allowing me to move along my desired path with the PGA. It is also giving me the instruction responsibilites with the membership. I have been to work now for 3 days, and it is alot to take in. I will keep you up to date on my goings on as well as the tournament golf I am going to be playing in the near future.

Well guys, I was waiting for the announcement to go up. Since you all know that I have left GolfTEC, and they are going to handle the "ask the pro" section, I thought I would let you know where I have gone and what I am up to. I have taken over a 1st assistant position with a private club here in Tampa. This position is allowing me to move along my desired path with the PGA. It is also giving me the instruction responsibilites with the membership. I have been to work now for 3 days, and it is alot to take in. I will keep you up to date on my goings on as well as the tournament golf I am going to be playing in the near future.

Glad to hear everything is going well Andy. Karma at work for sure, you're a helluva guy!

Good luck in your new endeavour, Andy!

Best of luck Andy! Congrats on your new adventure!

Best of luck with your new endeavor Andy.

Best of luck Andy, I am sure you will excel!

Congrats on the new job Andy! We appreciate everything you didbfor us here and wish you the best of luck!

Congrats Andy, and best of luck

Congrats Andy and i wish you the best of luck.

Back