THP Newsletter July - Bettinardi & More

Read my newsletter with coffee and it was much appreciated. For some reason the link to the vision golf ball site was dragging however I don't think it has anything to do with the link on the newsletter.

What a great interview with Mr. Bettinardi. I like that he just knew he could make a better buckle. Hoping his 4th Studio will be in NC

Great interview with Bettinardi. that 50 Cal limited edition putter is a beaut!!!!!!

That was an excellent read. I still think its very cool that THP and BB have such a great working relationship. He seems like a very down to earth guy.

As always a great newsletter with a great interview. Thank you golf4her for the sponsorship and Vision Golf for suppling the golf balls for some of us to test.

Another excellent newsletter, the interview was great always nice to get a behind the scenes look.

Loved the newsletter yet again. Another great interview, Mr Bettinardi definitely has some solid ideas and sounds like he's forever trying to improve his product. That can't be a bad attitude! I share his thoughts about tour players too - I'd be very interested to see what kind of bags we'd get if they all got to pick their own gear.

Great Newsletter again! Great interview also. Looks like Bettinardi has some great things going on with their putters... That 50 cal.... ARH ARH ARH more power.... LOL

The betti interview was awesome! I really enjoyed my first newsletter

Tap tap taparoo

Very good reading this month with BB and THP interview. Also the new testing of the golf balls from Vision Golf look interesting.

Great Newsletter again! Great interview also. Looks like Bettinardi has some great things going on with their putters... That 50 cal.... ARH ARH ARH more power.... LOL

It is truly a work of art. Here is a link of some High Res shots of his entire 2011 line:

Bettinardi 2011

Vision Golf. Went to the website and it seems like I have seen or heard of the Test Pilot program a couple years ago. So I have either seen this company briefly before or another company did something similar. Great interview with Bob, they need to open a middle America Studio in Kansas or Missouri next! And I'm sure we'll be looking forward to the U.S. Open contest by Gof4Her. Thanks to them for putting this on!

Another great newsletter, short, sweet and too the point. Bettinardi is a genius. Thanks to golf4her for the contest.

Love the newsletter! Great interview with Bettinardi! So interesting to see how others can make they're professions fit successfully into a Golf career! The look and style of Bettinardi is so awesome (LOVE that .50 cal!)! Love to see a newcomer to the game (or at least new to me) in Vision choosing THP to test their gear and help mold their future!

Great newsletter THP, something I look forward to every month now!

Thanks GG got it today, cant wait to read it

Great read again this morning, especially the Bettinardi interview. I'm a big Bettinardi fan so it's always great hearing from the man himself. Also, I'm loving the digital newsletter...I think it's a great format. Keep it up THP!

I enjoyed the news letter again this month. Keep up the great work....very much appreciated! Now I've got to take a look at the ladies for my team picks..............

I enjoyed reading this. As always, packed with great info and an excellent read. Thanks for all of your hard work on it!

I never heard of Vision Golf and it will be real interesting to see the feedback given by the members on their golf balls.

The US Open Womens contest being sponsored by Golf4Her sounds like a lot of fun. I think this will be my first journey into the world of Women's Fantasy Sports, but hey it sounds like a lot of fun. Looking forward to seeing the thread pop up on the contest!

Those Bettinardi putters look stunning and I enjoyed reading the interview with Mr. Bettinardi. I didn't know the history with Jesper Parnevik.

Keeps getting better and better, JB and GG. Well done.

Read the BB interview twice, it was that good. his putters are more than just clubs, very much like functional art. excellent newsletter THP!

Great letter, bb seems like a pretty down to earth guy

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

Another great job on the newsletter this month. I loved the Bettinardi interview, it was a great read while I ate my cereal this morning.

This was the best newsletter yet! I really enjoyed the interview with Bettinardi and how he decided to get into putter design and the links to the other club testing forums besides the one I am involved in was helpful. Great job team!

Really enjoyed the Betti interview. I really love my Bettinardi and have met Mr. Bettinardi once and must say he is a true gentleman and really appreciates his fans.

Great interview with Betti, I've always known about his putters but never looked into them. They really are like works of art. I'd like to see how they roll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back