The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff bag will take a while to get used to. Here is a question, after the morgan cup, will you use your Morgan Cup staff bag, as your everyday golf bag, or will it be sort of a souvenir that will be in the corner somewhere?

I've thought about that a lot and really I don't know. Originally I was going to just park it in the corner of my living room and use it as a souvenir. The more I think of it, the more I might use it on the course.

Staff bag will take a while to get used to. Here is a question, after the morgan cup, will you use your Morgan Cup staff bag, as your everyday golf bag, or will it be sort of a souvenir that will be in the corner somewhere?

That is a great question.

I'm a Callaway staffer for life bro and will be rocking my staff bag all the time.

Lol @ JB's tumbleweed. I'm nervous to post in this thread anymore. Jake's reactions are starting to wear me down.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Mine will more than likely go in my office. What about you CB?

One thing is for sure, if they don't already have our names on them, I will get my name and The Morgan Cup on my staff bag after the event.

Mine will more than likely go in my office. What about you CB?

At first I thought it was going to be my everyday gamer, but now I think I will take the Morgan Cup Staff bag, embroider it with my name and the Morgan Cup and THP, and then put it in my living room.

I will then buy another TaylorMade Staff bag that will be my everyday gamer, just not the real one from the Morgan Cup.

One thing is for sure, if they don't already have our names on them, I will get my name and The Morgan Cup on my staff bag after the event.

Ditto...

I think I'm going to find a really cool spot for mine in the living room. Or maybe in the down stairs tv room. I want it to be a center piece of the room it's in all noticeable with Kmac on it. Not thrown into a corner or storage. No way.

Ditto... currently uploading another video... this time the wedge unboxing.... so it will be in the other thread...

Ditto... currently uploading another video... this time the wedge unboxing.... so it will be in the other thread...

Great stuff RB, I'll be watching for it.

For those who are putting the bag out as a display, are the clubs going to be in the bag and show off as a package (bag and clubs) or will you just continue to game them in another bag?

For those who are putting the bag out as a display, are the clubs going to be in the bag and show off as a package (bag and clubs) or will you just continue to game them in another bag?

I will continue to game my Morgan Cup clubs until somehow something takes their spot in the bag some years from now. At that time the clubs that get moved from the regular rotation will go into the staff bag, if that makes sense.

I will continue to game my Morgan Cup clubs until somehow something takes their spot in the bag some years from now. At that time the clubs that get moved from the regular rotation will go into the staff bag, if that makes sense.

Pretty much my plan as well.

Yes I probably will get it embroidered with my name, THP, then a separate line;

The Morgan Cup
August 19-21, 2011

I never want to forget this weekend and this way it will be immortalized

I'll most likely continue to game my MC clubs. Being so selectively fit for me and my game they truly are fit for a tour pro in every sense ofthe word.

I do like to test an evaluate new things too so my bag revolves alot. However my gaming setup will be the MC gear for awhile.

Taylormade is one helluva sponsor and it'll be hard to find diff gear.

I'm planning on continuing to use the clubs after the event.

The Morgan Cup
August 19-21, 2011

Along the lines of my thinking as well.

I'll be gaming my clubs for sure. For a long time. I'll decide with the staff bag when I see it. I usually carry a 5 pound block of sharp cheddar in my bag, and I don't want to ruin a gorgeous commemorative staff bag.

By the way, I got a box today. I have my staff working on it.

Kevin

I'll be gaming my clubs for sure. For a long time. I'll decide with the staff bag when I see it. I usually carry a 5 pound block of sharp cheddar in my bag, and I don't want to ruin a gorgeous commemorative staff bag.

By the way, I got a box today. I have my staff working on it.

Kevin

Any crackers in the bag too for that "sharp cheddar"? Look forward to the vid.

Any crackers in the bag too for that "sharp cheddar"? Look forward to the vid.

Since I'm low carbing, I use slices of Summer Sausage as crackers.

Kevin

Staff bag will be displayed someplace in my home. I walk too many rounds to use it as a regular bag, and even if I took a cart for all of my rounds, the bag from this event would be too special for it to be used on an everyday basis.

I do like CG13's idea of getting the dates of the event put onto the bag. I'm also going to make a plaque of some sort with the letter that I got from TaylorMade/adidas Golf, as well as some other momentos (scorecards from the event, pictures, flag from Reunion autographed by all of the participants, etc.).

I figure the best thing I can do to represent the company that invested in me and the place that made all this possible is to proudly display it on every gof course or driving range I set foot on. It only seems fair to me to give that back to Callaway and THP. No way this stuff stays in my house. Some of you guys just don't get it.

The Morgan Cup
August 19-21, 2011

I plan on doing something similar and displaying it in my office. When we redo the house it will go in the game room along with the putting green. I will be gaming the clubs for a while, until TaylorMade comes out with something better.

I figure the best thing I can do to represent the company that invested in me and the place that made all this possible is to proudly display it on every gof course or driving range I set foot on. It only seems fair to me to give that back to Callaway and THP. No way this stuff stays in my house. Some of you guys just don't get it.

I like happy TC, where did that guy go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back