The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think me putting a 5 spot on little bro to knock off the loud mouth that is his brother is going to put any kind of pressure on him? You are as ridiculous as you look.

Same old same old from the toddler.

Same old same old from the toddler.
Same old same old is exactly what I'd use to describe you in here bud. I can leave for days and know exactly what you're saying and I'll go back and see that I'm exactly right every time. By the way, where has your team been? Wouldn't you like to just once be able to sit back and let those guys do a little talking? Are you going to give their sponsor interviews for them down there too?

Same old same old is exactly what I'd use to describe you in here bud. I can leave for days and know exactly what you're saying and I'll go back and see that I'm exactly right every time. By the way, where has your team been? Wouldn't you like to just once be able to sit back and let those guys do a little talking? Are you going to give their sponsor interviews for them down there too?

Can I answer yes to that?

Hell yes you can. I love having you in this thread buddy, you might be pulling for the wrong team but your enthusiasm for this event is awesome!

Well said

You guys have selective memory and it cracks me up. The past two days I have been in here pretty much by myself areguing with you "guys" Get a grip on reality man.

You guys have selective memory and it cracks me up. The past two days I have been in here pretty much by myself areguing with you "guys" Get a grip on reality man.
I think you know what I mean, TC is far and away the motor for your team. That's great because after all, he is the captain. But I'm just saying I'll bet he would like to just once have a chance to sit back and not have to worry about coming in this thread with his uncomfortable face videos and talk crap. He has to be thinking deep down that he is really scared to find out how your matches go if he's not right there with everyone from Team Hackers to hold their hand and show them how to do it.

I think you know what I mean, TC is far and away the motor for your team. That's great because after all, he is the captain. But I'm just saying I'll bet he would like to just once have a chance to sit back and not have to worry about coming in this thread with his uncomfortable face videos and talk crap. He has to be thinking deep down that he is really scared to find out how your matches go if he's not right there with everyone from Team Hackers to hold their hand and show them how to do it.

Is this an attempt at psychological warfare or something cause it made me laugh if so.

Is this an attempt at psychological warfare or something cause it made me laugh if so.

That is hysterical JRod. It kind of did to me too.

Sure there are guys that are clearly less out there than others. Guys that many on the forum know very little or nothing about. Guys that have only posted videos of an unboxing. Guys that dont post much at all, oh wait, where was I going with this? :alien:

That is hysterical JRod. It kind of did to me too.

Sure there are guys that are clearly less out there than others. Guys that many on the forum know very little or nothing about. Guys that have only posted videos of an unboxing. Guys that dont post much at all, oh wait, where was I going with this? :alien:

This one I may need a little help with. Care to elaborate? I think I know where this is going but I just wanna be sure.

This one I may need a little help with. Care to elaborate?

I think I have said plenty in this thread.
There are guys that have embraced the Morgan Cup as it pertains to rallying the forum behind them. Making sure that people know who they are. Making sure they are around to discuss their equipment in all threads. And guys that are not around as much or as known as much. It is what it is, and its exhausting wondering why some dont spend "time" on THP talking about their gear, the Morgan Cup, or anything else, so I have moved past it.

I think I have said plenty in this thread.
There are guys that have embraced the Morgan Cup as it pertains to rallying the forum behind them. Making sure that people know who they are. Making sure they are around to discuss their equipment in all threads. And guys that are not around as much or as known as much. It is what it is, and its exhausting wondering why some dont spend "time" on THP talking about their gear, the Morgan Cup, or anything else, so I have moved past it.

Gotcha. I figured as much.

One-T...nice video. I LOVE that putter! However, I hope you're not planning on lots of dead straight 8 footers in August.

Driving back from the mountains wonderful relaxing vacation over the 4th;

Had the whole family together- cooked my first pig roast, drank lots, relaxed, and was unable to pick up one club.

I am DYING to get back. I cannot wait to get home, unpack, and open up the XFTs

They have a little mystique behind them. I am really anxious to get them on the course and begin dialing then in.

I Have only hit a few in my life ad never gamed em on a course, the 60 c grind I am thinking will be my go to club.

I was hitting it very good and the fitter mentioned this club performs so well out of rough.

Have three rounds scheduled for thurs sat an sun.

Playing with THPers this weekend- can't wait to show off my new Morgan cup gear!

I was telling my cousins and uncles about it and how excited I am. So lucky to be a part of this,

The only golf related activity I engaged in for te last 5 days was reading. Recommendations from some THPers were zen golf and zen putting.

Some pretty great advice, tips, and philosophies in there.

A quick putting lesson for Team Paradise.

(Sorry about the wind noise...hopefully you can hear what I'm saying)

Man that first putt looked like mine

Welcome back CG13. Lots of videos for you to watch... :D

Well done AHA, well done!

A quick putting lesson for Team Paradise.

(Sorry about the wind noise...hopefully you can hear what I'm saying)

Lol. Nice dude. I hate knucklballing putts.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Lol, nice videos TC. I was sitting here just thinking about cheese farts and then Esox slipped this in all nonchalant...LOL

They're not always farts.

Kevin

One-T...looks like a nice practice routine, but where is everyone? The parking lot was bare.

Nice video AHA. The first putt looked like me yesterday on the greens.

Welcome back CG13. Lots of videos for you to watch... :D

Well done AHA, well done!

Thanks I see I'm about 50 pages to catch up with. I will try and get that done ASAP.

And some new xft's to play with!

Jake, what will you have me to do? Should I parent my team like you want to yours? THey are grown men, with jobs and families. THey can choose to particpate how they want to. Again, I made a video that was suppose to be funny, and all you can do is rip it apart. It's becomming stale and quite frankly, I don't need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back