Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Here is what Stacy Lewis will be wearing this week at the US Women's Open:

i-sXsbz2x-L.jpg

Looks nice. I sported some Fila this weekend.

Nice - Friday's outfit is definitely my favorite!

Day 1 shirt is sweet.....day 2 outfit may be the best of the bunch

Love Friday's outfit. Not that sold on the the scalloped edge to the skorts on her. Actually not sold on those scalloped edges at all. I hate feeling things like that on my legs and it would distract me.

• Admin
I just got the shorts in Sunday's outfit for review and they are great! I was worried the red would not be flattering on a girl with larger thighs but I was shocked at how good it looked.

They have a mens version of some of this and the day 2 shirt is freaking awesome in the mens.

I just got the shorts in Sunday's outfit for review and they are great! I was worried the red would not be flattering on a girl with larger thighs but I was shocked at how good it looked.

I've been using a lot of Fila stuff at the gym. I love their running shorts and work out camis. I need to find some of their golf clothes because I like the styling

• Admin
They have a mens version of some of this and the day 2 shirt is freaking awesome in the mens.

That is very true. The fabric is like nothing I have ever felt before. Almost like silk but moisture wicking. Super soft, very flowy (I am making this a word) with great movement.

Day 3 is the best as far as colors imo. Loving FILA gear a lot.

I've been using a lot of Fila stuff at the gym. I love their running shorts and work out camis. I need to find some of their golf clothes because I like the styling

I highly recommend giving them a try. I have yet to be disappointed in their stuff. Golf4Her has a great selection.

I highly recommend giving them a try. I have yet to be disappointed in their stuff. Golf4Her has a great selection.

Thanks! I have to go check them out there. I have to admit, I still don't look for golf clothes on the sites I frequent because I don't think I can wear any of it but I can now!

Thanks! I have to go check them out there. I have to admit, I still don't look for golf clothes on the sites I frequent because I don't think I can wear any of it but I can now!

Silly girl! Of course you can now and they will look great too!

Looks great! Hope she plays well!

This looks great! Love the gear FILA is bringing and Stacy is a cutie. Hope she plays well too!

Back