Michelle Wie's new bag

Yikes!

I like it. Shows some personality which is usually not seen from top athletes in the field.

Just a tad...busy?!?!?

:sick::poop:

So Ugly.....lol

I sorta like it. I really like the LPGA staff bags compared to the ones you see on the PGA. The PGA ones are so generic and boring. LPGA bags have flash and color which I like!

Also see the Broadmoor hasn't had an interior update for about 10 years.

10 years? I was thinking 50... Though it is beautiful all in all and I've been lucky enough to stay here for a couple conventions.

I like it. Shows some personality which is usually not seen from top athletes in the field.

Right there with you CL.

I sorta like it. I really like the LPGA staff bags compared to the ones you see on the PGA. The PGA ones are so generic and boring. LPGA bags have flash and color which I like!

Couldn't agree more (see above). The ladies I guess are able to step outside the box and take a few more risks I think then the guys, though this one in particular is quite a piece of work!

She doesn't have the game for those.blades, someone should let her demo some razr x tours.

Looks like crap.

Horrid.

Look at all the pub KIA is going to get for this bag... they have to pay her lots since she hasn't won much lately. I hope she plays well this week, the bag will certainly garner a lot of attention I'm sure.

thats class

I feel sorry for her caddie that has to lug that thing around a golf course!

my mom told me if i don't have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. i can't find anything nice to say

I just puked a little bit after looking at it.

That won't help Kia's chances of me ever buying one of their cars.

Looks like whoever designed that bag was probably trippin' on acid!

It is like Hello Kitty, Tamagochi and some random Anime series got together and made a love child...that is a golf bag. It fits her perfectly.

Uh, I think it's hideous. Colorful yes, but very ugly.

That bag is kool and ugly. I would get it for my little girl, however has anyone seen John Dalys new bag? Looks like the Caddyshack bag with the radio and beer keg.

id game it.. but thats not saying much

Like her game its a mess!

It's not subtle!

Two questions:
- What outfit will you wear to match the bag?
- For what golf course or event will this be the perfect choice?

You sure she didn't lose a bet and is carrying this bag to pay it off :rofl:

Back