Status
Not open for further replies.

10YardDraw

Ex Club Ho
Reaction score
Handicap
Slow Play!
Hey guys has anybody heard from Patty or Dennis? I have been trying to get ahold of somebody since friday, emailed fri and sat then called twice today and left a message but havent heard from anybody, they usually get back with me the same day and usually with in the hour, kinda has me worried lol.

Hey guys has anybody heard from Patty or Dennis? I have been trying to get ahold of somebody since friday, emailed fri and sat then called twice today and left a message but havent heard from anybody, they usually get back with me the same day and usually with in the hour, kinda has me worried lol.

Keep in mind that it was a holiday weekend and many businesses were closed.
Im sure they will both be in touch shortly.

how many months prego is she?

Heard from Patty this morning about an order. I think they are pretty backed up due to the holiday but I am sure she will be getting in touch with you shortly.

Heard from her on a possible order today as well.

i just heard back from her, i was just getting worried, like i said i usually hear back from them same day, i was thinking maybe she had her baby but guess not lol

Im going to go out on a limb and say you are not the best with patience huh? :alien:

Im going to go out on a limb and say you are not the best with patience huh? :alien:

lol im pretty patient, just 5 days is unusual

lol im pretty patient, just 5 days is unusual

Then you must have some bad luck. Between this and the delivery issues, I just assumed it was your patience. :act-up:

Then you must have some bad luck. Between this and the delivery issues, I just assumed it was your patience. :act-up:

i do have bad luck, besides today my 910F was waiting for me when i got home from lunch, wasnt expecting that until late this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back