Seemore SB2 center shaft

ad1402

Reaction score
Handicap
Well, I figured that since the BCS game is quite boring, I'd post something of interest. I've always had my eye on the SB2, but the lack of a center shaft cause me to stay away from it. However, Seemore recently released the SB2 with a center shaft, so I jumped all over it. You may recall that in THP's review of the original SB2, some testers did not like the white sight lines in bright light. The new putter takes care of that with black lines. The putter came in Friday, and I was only able to play a quick 9 this weekend. All I can say is I'm in love. My buddies commented that I was putting the best they'd ever seen. 3 one putts and no 3 putts. To say I'm excited is an understatement. I got the club in 34.5" with the Seemore oversize grip. For those that have dealt with Seemore before, this will come with no surprise, but I received the wrong headcover with the club. I called at 5:15 on Friday, and who answered the phone? None other than Jim, the owner. I explained the issue and today I received a call to make sure everything would be right. Again, the best customer service in the business. Now for the pictures:
a6890eb4-bf9d-11fe.jpg

a6890eb4-bfb4-2c9c.jpg

a6890eb4-bfc4-c9c6.jpg

a6890eb4-bfd4-f73b.jpg

Awesome looking putter. I hope we get to hear more about it once you start getting familiar with it. Plus would like to see the head cover it comes with once you receive it. Nice pics.

That looks really nice, I got a chance to roll the SB2 at the last outing and all but fell in love with it, the one complaint I had was the glare. I'm sure you'll putt very well with it.

Man thats one gorgeous putter.

That's a pretty putter. Love SeeMore craftsmanship.

That really is a pretty putter. SeeMore is really, really a great company.

That is a beautiful putter. The craftsmanship on the face is incredible.

One thing I really like is the weight. It is heavier than the other Seemores I have (fgp,fgp, m3), but some or all of the weights can be removed. I received a SB1 headcover which is just a bit too big. Overall, I love they way this thing sets up, especially the black lines and the single/double lines). I'm excited to get back out there and tee it up again.

That is a beautiful putter. The craftsmanship on the face is incredible.

It really is. To be honest, I was a little hesitant to hit a ball with it. Looks great outdoors in the sun.

That is one good looking putter! Congrats on another SeeMore.

Back