Matrix RUL 60 Shaft Review

This really was a great review chock full of useful information. Ive enjoyed the last few shaft reviews and Im sure it has a lot to do with the quality shaft that Matix is producing. Id like to be Team Matrix in my whole bag. Hi Matrix, :call-me:

Kmac, I know you enjoyed the Radix. I reckon the RUL might reduce your spin just a bit and bring the flight down just a bit. Plus it's very attractive. I don't know what MSRP is though.

Kmac, I know you enjoyed the Radix. I reckon the RUL might reduce your spin just a bit and bring the flight down just a bit. Plus it's very attractive. I don't know what MSRP is though.

The Radix is one of the best feeling shafts Ive hit for my swing. Really like that shaft and I expect that these new offerings will be good too.

This really was a great review chock full of useful information. Ive enjoyed the last few shaft reviews and Im sure it has a lot to do with the quality shaft that Matix is producing. Id like to be Team Matrix in my whole bag. Hi Matrix, :call-me:

OEM, do it! Team Matrix will be awesome.

Great review TC, thanks for taking the time yet again!

Quite interesting to hear these shafts being reviewed without first hearing the technical data, and what we should be expecting to read in the upcoming results.

This shaft seems like it could be a good option for me. Not the best Matrix shaft for your game TC, but sounds like you could still appreciate the craft, and you’re still seeing a consistent result from your shots. I guess that’s what we should see from a good quality shaft, whether it suits you or not.

Matrix are definitely impressing with every release at the moment.

Thanks for the great review TC. I like the fact that you had little information on the specs. Sounds like it let you go in to the testing without any pre-conceived notions on how it would act and just let how it felt and worked show you how it acted. Great stuff! I always enjoy reading your reviews.

Back