Which one of these drivers is the most accurate?

rkangrah

Reaction score
Handicap
I have 3 drivers offer:
Nike SQ Tour 10.5*
Taylormade R9 Supertri 11.5*
Callaway FT-9 11*

IF I want the most accurate driver and land my driver shot on the fairway, which one should I choose?

They are each going to be as accurate as you can hit them. The adjustability of the R9 will help, but ultimately it is your swing that will determine accuracy.

It will depend on a great number of things including your swing, whether you normally fade or draw the ball, and the shaft in the club. Can you hit each of them and see which feels better for you?

The Supertri was not accurate for me, FYI it is a high spin head.

Too many factors to give an answer to that. Which shaft in each driver? What are your typical tendencies, and where is your usual miss?

I have 3 drivers offer:
Nike SQ Tour 10.5*
Callaway FT-9 11*

IF I want the most accurate driver and land my driver shot on the fairway, which one should I choose?

If you can hit each on a launch monitor you could narrow it down as to which one to try first to see how it works on course, that would be the best route.

Based on personal experience, FT-9 would be the most accurate and the R9 would be the longest. But it's gonna depend on your swing.

I have 3 drivers offer:
Nike SQ Tour 10.5*
Callaway FT-9 11*

Every driver is accurate in the right hands. Everything is subjective. Only you can determine which is right for your swing.

If you can hit each on a launch monitor you could narrow it down as to which one to try first to see how it works on course, that would be the best route.

That's not possible. All the three drivers are a long way from my home. I got offers via Internet.

No driver is any more accurate than another. Shaft plays a big part. Shaft Length has something to do with it. What is your natural swing flaw, swing characteristics.

Simply put, there is no good answer to your questions.

I have 3 drivers offer:
Nike SQ Tour 10.5*
Callaway FT-9 11*

Like most are saying...try them all and you will find the most accurate one of the bunch....for you.
I wish you all the best in your search !

Back