Hello from SEC country

superhawk

Reaction score
Handicap
me
SO glad to find this forum. (which I found on twitter)......I used to be on another golf forum but it was pretty boring. I hope THIS forum is good.

I'm 43, found golf at 40. Wish I had started when I was a kid. I was never able to play sports very well but golf came easy to me which makes me wish I had taken it up early.

Not that golf is easy, but I can do it. With football and basketball and baseball I was never coordinated enough or had the natural talent to succeed in it. And bad knees and ankles run in the family. But with golf it felt natural and with practise I've gotten better.

I just love hitting a little ball around in a beautiful field. LOL. And I've broken 100.....best score ever was a 92. But a lot of that was because I knew that course down to the twig. But, hey....that's part of the game.

I have two goals when I play: 1) have FUN and 2) hit the ball to where I want it to go.

So HOWDY!

Welcome to THP, Superhawk...only way you'll be bored here is if you let yourself be.

Welcome to the forum superhawk! Glad you joined us.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

This forum is far from boring! Welcome!

Thanks all. Looks like a fun place already.

SEC, SEC, SEC!!!! Not really....but welcome to the club anyways! :bashful:

Welcome!

welcome!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome! I had to look up "SEC". I though, the Securities and Exchange Commission? Clearly, I don't watch college sports.

Welcome to the strongest golf forum on the web. Fitting coming from the strongest college FB conference

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP,...we don't do boring here!

SEC! SEC! SEC! yes really, welcome to the best golf site in the entire world. I know you will enjoy it here.

Welcome!

Welcome to Thp

Welcome to the SEC of golf websites!

Back