Kuchar signs with Grey Goose

I agree with those that have said this is an interesting match. I like Kuch but this doesn't make me want to consider Goose over Ketel One or Chopin.

haha Kuch with the Goose. It's kind of an odd pairing or maybe Kuch is a bit wilder off course than he looks :D. Nawwwww a little toddy never hurt no one as long as it's not Uncle Daddy's sweet tea :bulgy-eyes:

I'm going to have to drink some Goose this weekend in honor of Kuch.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

That's not a fair comparison at all.

--
tapatalk

certain aspects of it aren't, i'll agree with that..However the very core of these issues are quite similar. Not just the bottom two, but also the top, the taylormade commercial. I find all of this very interesting, the culture, the logic and the ways in which it manifests itsself; all be it in a sad way.

Has to be one of the best spokesperson deal ever, well besides being a spokesperson for Audi and getting the newest and greatest Audi's all the time.

I take offense to that...I'm sure Kuch does as well. It's Goose, not Shine lol

haha Kuch with the Goose. It's kind of an odd pairing or maybe Kuch is a bit wilder off course than he looks :D. Nawwwww a little toddy never hurt no one as long as it's not Uncle Daddy's sweet tea :bulgy-eyes:

Back