The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ping use to be that boring old man company that made silly things. Either I'm now old or they've figured something out. It's very odd.

$72 smackers? there's way cheaper plans for the iPhone out here Dent. Still like my android much better.

Did you ever sort out the washing machine dealie?

How much does it cost out there Tuna?

And actually I took out the dishwasher but when the flooring guy came in he actually couldn't do the job because of the dishwasher. The connection from the water to the
washer leaked and got the floor so wet he has to come back another day. So I actually didn't even need to take it out.

Some of you may remember a big fire earlier this summer on PK Lake, that burned over 150,000 acres and 40+ homes, well now... There is another, I dont think its in the exact same spot as the last but its pretty close, like a quarter mile or less apart. We also have a fire just south of me(15 or so minutes) thats starting to pick up.

Keep away from the flames, bridges.

Why is it called occasional irregularity? If it was occasional, it wouldn't be irregular. Thanks George.

Why is it called occasional irregularity? If it was occasional, it wouldn't be irregular. Thanks George.

Not necessarily. Occasional is timing, regular/irregular is type of event. There could be occasional regularity I believe. Of course if one is talking about government one could just easily say regular dysfunctionality.

Loving the tapatalk app for the iPhone... Makes viewing and responding to threads on THP waaaaaayyy easier!!!

Good stuff isn't it? Love me some Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tapatalk ftw!!

MattyCaulk Approved!

Good stuff isn't it? Love me some Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really didn't care for the blackberry tapatalk. It was sluggish and I really didn't care for it. I feel like the iPhone version is just structured better.. Maybe it's because of the touch screen.

You know what the best thing about Vancouver is? Really good and super cheap sushi since this city lives off of that and Starbucks. If Seth ever makes his way up have I got some places to take him.

I like sushi.

Kevin

I like sushi.

Kevin

Anytime you want mate. You're already an honourary Canadian, might as well ger your west coast card as well. The best part is that is doesn't include any of the whatnot that TC would require for the NC group. Unless you get the Breeze frisky. No promises then

Well, my wife officially applied to 26 OBGYN Residency programs. Now the chaos begins until we find out where it stops in March.

Candidates are in OK, TX, KS, NE, IA, NC, FL, MO, AR, and NM. Its a bit un-nerving for this small town Oklahoma boy to think about moving away for 4 years, could end up closer to some pretty cool THP'ers though I suppose.

Well, my wife officially applied to 26 OBGYN Residency programs. Now the chaos begins until we find out where it stops in March.

Candidates are in OK, TX, KS, NE, IA, NC, FL, MO, AR, and NM. Its a bit un-nerving for this small town Oklahoma boy to think about moving away for 4 years, could end up closer to some pretty cool THP'ers though I suppose.

No love for the north east? Lol good luck

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Jman - My wife is in her last 3 month of anesthesiology residency... it'll be worth it. My goal is to have her work and be a stay at home dad. We can all dream cant we?

Jman - My wife is in her last 3 month of anesthesiology residency... it'll be worth it. My goal is to have her work and be a stay at home dad. We can all dream cant we?

Thats awesome! Yup, I've already proved I can cook, clean, and dust and am willing to change diapers all day. Just asking for a nice membership somewhere in return! Nice thing is at least with residency she'll be making at least a small salary.

Where in Iowa???????

Dent lets banter.

Jman, there are some very good courses in that area!

Oh dude. Make it happen. Literally about 45 minutes from me. This is an order!

Haha, she got to pick some and I got to pick some as far as the out of states go. Almost all of mine were near THP'ers I'd want to be around. I think OU is still the frontrunner for her, but she wants to go out and about and interview. We'll almost for sure be interviewing in Iowa, you saying I need to make that trip with my wife? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back