Hello from sunny Miami, FL

P-droid

oh no you didn't
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Got turned on to this forum by a buddy of mine. Looking forward to spending some time browsing and talking to you guys!
I'm really a pretty lousy golfer, but since I live in Miami I have to try and enjoy the courses and weather.

:welcome:

:welcome:

Quite a few of us from South Florida on here.

Welcome to THP! Who told you about us?

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Welcome

Boozhoo(Welcome) to THP.

Hello and welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP! I love Miami I visited there a couple years ago and it was amazing I want to go back!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome fellow Miamian!! We might need to set up a THP event here as quite a few locals have joined lately.

Pdroid, if you hang with this crowd, you will learn and you will improve. Welcome.

Welcome to THP! I love Miami I visited there a couple years ago and it was amazing I want to go back!
Let me know if you do!

Welcome fellow Miamian!! We might need to set up a THP event here as quite a few locals have joined lately.
Sounds good! I'm sure once the premier card deal come back around we'll be playing together. I'll be the guy yelling "FORE" as i hit my ball 2 fairways over, landing by your cart.

Sounds good! I'm sure once the premier card deal come back around we'll be playing together. I'll be the guy yelling "FORE" as i hit my ball 2 fairways over, landing by your cart.

Yes, the premier card is fantastic!! Can't wait to see what Doral course they will select for 2012.

welcome to THP

Back