Hello and a question...

Charles Ross

Reaction score
State College, Pennsylvania, United States
Handicap
Hello from State College, PA. Love golf, but don't play enough to be that good at it! I'm looking at selling my current set of irons, is there a forum on here I can sell my clubs on?

Thanks and look forward to more posts down the road,

CR

Hello from State College, PA. Love golf, but don't play enough to be that good at it! I'm looking at selling my current set of irons, is there a forum on here I can sell my clubs on?

Thanks and look forward to more posts down the road,

CR

Once someone has been a member on THP for a little while and has the minimum amount of posts, they can use the marketplace. But someone coming here to just sell clubs without posting, might not work as THP tries to minimize risk for its members.

Welcome to THP. There is a marketplace but you have to be a member for certain amount of days and make a minimum amount of posts to be able to see it.

EDIT: What JB said.

But still, Welcome!

Welcome to the forum! Hope you hang around; this is a great place for EVERYTHING golf related.

Welcome!

:welcome:

:welcome: hang around for awhile, it's a great place.

Welcome to THP from another Ross.

Welcome to the forum! Hope you hang around; this is a great place for EVERYTHING golf related.

This! Hang around you might learn a thing or two. Lord knows I have

Tap tap taparoo

Welcome to THP, just hang around and join in the conversation for a while, then you may want to hang on to the clubs for a while, or better yet you will be looking to upgrade.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP! Hopefully you will find what all THP has to offer to help you improve your game! Best of luck with your golf and selling your clubs.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

I just joined myself a couple of days ago. Anybody know what the specifics are for seeing the Restricted section of the library?

Welcome to the forum!

welcome to THP fellow Pennsylvanian.

Back