SCOR Talks About THP

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From the 2012 PGA Show, THP got a chance to catch up with Shawn from SCOR and he had this quick message for everybody.

That is too cool, and I giggled at JB's expression at the end...speechless with pride. This place is the best.

That's really awesome! SCOR is an awesome company, and I'm glad they support THP! I certainly cannot wait until they come out with lefty clubs! I would love to support such awesome people. Thanks to Shawn and THP for this video!

Wow. That is AWESOME. Seriously, that's pretty damn cool. That right there would make me wanna go out and get a set of SCOR's.

Now that is cool! I have a ton of respect for someone like that. Well done Shawn. And LOL @ JB's awkward moment of silence there.

• Admin
The best part of this whole video is that we did not have to give him any names. He knew all the testers and talked about THP members throughout the show.

Very very cool!!

The best part of this whole video is that we did not have to give him any names. He knew all the testers and talked about THP members throughout the show.

That's awesome. That's what forum testing should be about.

That is just boss. Can't wait to try out a SCOR wedge or two when they have them in lefty.

Seriously. The fact that he sat there and recited names and knew exactly who they were and where they were from is flat out amazing. Thats a company that really cares about their product. They deserve all the hype they've been getting.

Agreed TC. Shawn could not stop gushing about THP and I don't think an hour went by without someone mentioning how cool of a guy Shawn is. What an awesome person to be around.

Very cool! Shawn has been great in that thread, its awesome to actually see somebody from the company take the time to be active in their testing thread.

That was really cool, I don`t know if I should share this story or not, but behind the scenes I know of one member they are doing some testing with and haven`t even mentioned it on the forum. They go above and beyond for all their members and I can`t wait to get my hands on a set of these as soon as they are available in lefty.

OK, I will admit - that was SERIOUSLY cool! While I was not an official tester I bought my SCOR's around the same time the testers received theirs and chimed in when possible.

I have had the pleasure of a few interactions with Shawn and he is truly a great guy that cares about their product and their consumers. They have a tremendous product and deserve all the accolades they receive!!

Nice to put a face to the name. Shawn has given a huge amount of great information to us and it's cool to see he appreciates what THP has done for SCOR.

Very cool that he just rattled the names off the top of his head like that. The testers obviously did an amazing job to stand out to that degree.

Very cool. Next purchase of wedges will be SCOR's for sure.

Very cool!!!

Now that's what it's all about!!!

Classy stuff, it shows a certain level of professionalism right there!! Can't wait to try these in 8 days

That was amazing, that's exactly what Forum testing is about!!

That's very cool.

That was awesome, and really appreciate the kind words Shawn.

Back