FS: Jaws 56* and 60* 2010 MD Grooves

Status
Not open for further replies.

10YardDraw

Ex Club Ho
Reaction score
Handicap
Slow Play!
Hey everybody I have a couple wedges sitting in my room getting no attention so they are up for sale. I want to keep them as a pair so that is how I am selling them. The 56* has been used the most but still has a lot of life left, grooves are still very very sharp and spins the ball like crazy. The 60* hasnt been used much at all. Stock S300 shafts and Midsize Blue NDMC grips. I am asking $65 shipped for the pair. Paypal only and shipping in the CONUS only. PM me for questions or any other reason. Here are the pics. Thanks everybody.

The 56* does have 2 strips of lead tape as seen in this picture, it can be removed.
Jawsfs.jpg

56* Face
jaws56face.jpg

60* Face
jaws60face.jpg

Man those are nice! And that's a killer price! These will go fast. GLWS

Crazy awesome deal. If I had the cash right now I would bite, but they will be gone before my check come in.

Crazy awesome deal. If I had the cash right now I would bite, but they will be gone before my check come in.

If you would like I could hold them for you until your check comes in? If not thats fine too.

Monday bump. Forgot to add these are stock length and lie as well.

my brother in law is just getting into golf seriously this year, I dont think he has any wedges yet, I'll see if I can get ahold of him and seeif he would want these

my brother in law is just getting into golf seriously this year, I dont think he has any wedges yet, I'll see if I can get ahold of him and seeif he would want these

sounds good just let me know.

sounds good just let me know.

no problem he works nights so it will be early tomorrow that I'll hear back, hopefully you sell them by then :)

Bump for the weekend crowd.

Sold, lock it up please. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back