Brian Gay in New Preston Pants

Sligowear

Same Game. New Vibe.
Reaction score
Handicap
What do you guys think of BG rocking the new yellow Preston pants and midnight Ethan?

BGPrestonPants.jpg

These are the ones he was speaking about and smiling about in the THP interview from the PGA Show.

He can pull it off, dont think I could pull off the yellow pants look.

Wow, those are some bright pants! I think I could pull them off though.

Wish I could pull that off. On a side note I like the Sligo THP shirt I got in the mail today. Also like that 34 is the standard inseam for Sligo pants. Time to start adding some more Sligo to the wardrobe!

I like it. It makes me want a pair of them. I think I could rock them.

Good on him, not sure I could pull it off. If I could afford them, I would really like to have some in toned down colors.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

TBH i think that picture does them more justice than watching them on tv. I think he pulls them off but I (like most people) couldnt do it.

I think I could too! And theyd look better on a Canadian (me) :blob:
Of course they would, they are Canadian Pants and would look best on a Canadian. I don't think I could pull them off, or want to for that matter. I think they are great looking in terms of style but the yellow colour is not for me. I would love those pants in a more toned down colour.

I think I could too! And theyd look better on a Canadian (me) :blob:

No chance. This ginger would look far superior thank you. Though wouldn't that be a sight to behold on the course? Two gingers playing together in bright yellow pants? Hells yes! Lol.

They also come in black, white, reef blue & orange.

Thanks. Those colors sounds much more suited to the general public. They look like great products though and I loved the Sligo/THP collaboration.

Cool, thank you for that info. Have to mosey my way over to fairwaystyles.com!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Are the orange as bright as the yellow? I think I'll go check them out regardless online.

those look good actually.... little bright for my tastes personally but Gay sure rocks them well.

These are the ones he was speaking about and smiling about in the THP interview from the PGA Show.

When I saw him on TV that's exactly what I thought about!

I like them and would built an outfit around them

I couldn't pull it off, but if you want a bit of flash, they are hard to top.

Back