Need Low Offset Hybrid Options

bama

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 8.9
I realized today that I am striking all my clubs pretty well and they are going pretty much in the direction I am aiming....

While I make good contact on my hybrids, I pull them right (LH) 2x-3x more severe than any other club in my bag...

I can only attribute this to the higher offset...

Anyone using a low offset hybrid they can recommend??

thx
bama

Have you thought about replacing your hybrids with low irons or do you not like low irons...cause irons would most likely have less offset...

Any thing with the title "tour" will offer less offset bama.

my top 3 hybrids-

585h: best hybrid i have ever hit. been through 2 of them and have another on the way. almost stupid how good it is in my opinion.

i15: a little more powerful feel than the 585h and not much offset although the silver topline/black crown may be misleading.

super black: almost more of a fairway wood but one of the few adams that appears more timeless/classic in my opinion. definitely sick with the proper shaft

Huge fan if the Mashie Tour. Low offset, super accurate, easy to hit and the best hybrid shaft out there. Great combo!

Have you thought about replacing your hybrids with low irons or do you not like low irons...cause irons would most likely have less offset...
I have a 4I in my CG7 set, but the 4H gives me a little more confidence and a couple more hitting options..Dont go below a 4I at all

Any thing with the title "tour" will offer less offset bama.
Thx TC...noticed that in browsing through some of the pages....

Was trying to find the offset for my FT-IZ's but cannot...
Actual offset measurement on hybrids doe not seem to be easily found on the specs pages....

thx all so far for the recommendations...

Huge fan if the Mashie Tour. Low offset, super accurate, easy to hit and the best hybrid shaft out there. Great combo!

I have to find one in LH and Cleveland is a little lax in their specification page.....unless i am not looking in the right place...

Rescue 11s have little offset.

:Mizuno: MP CLK hybrid or MP Fli hi direct iron replacement

:D

I have a 4I in my CG7 set, but the 4H gives me a little more confidence and a couple more hitting options..Dont go below a 4I at all

Thx TC...noticed that in browsing through some of the pages....

Was trying to find the offset for my FT-IZ's but cannot...
Actual offset measurement on hybrids doe not seem to be easily found on the specs pages....

thx all so far for the recommendations...

I find the offset of the razr hybrids to be a bit less. Man, i was hitting that thing soo straight in florida.

I find the offset of the razr hybrids to be a bit less. Man, i was hitting that thing soo straight in florida.

I was hitting it straight and high.

I think the Nike VR Pro hybrid has little offset. I don't remember the new Adams, but I think the A7 has little offset as well. Also like TC said you could look for any of the hybrids that say tour, like Mashie Tour.

I agree with Akjr, the 585h is an oldie but a goodie. I had the same issues as you before making adjustments to my swing and that hybrid really worked for me before that. I still have it in LH, but it's a 19* though

I agree with Akjr, the 585h is an oldie but a goodie. I had the same issues as you before making adjustments to my swing and that hybrid really worked for me before that. I still have it in LH, but it's a 19* though

LCS,
How do you like the Superfast 2.0 Rescue....It looks like low offset and for me sets up really nice to the eye.....
Due to configuration options, I am thinking of possibly going with the R11....but still looking.....

I checked with our course's Cleveland rep and he said the Mashie Tour is only available in right hand.

Bobby Jones Players. No offset at all, dead easy to hit high and straight.

I checked with our course's Cleveland rep and he said the Mashie Tour is only available in right hand.

thanks for checking Kelly....

The hybrid I play is rock solid and has very little offset, that is why I love it so. Bridgestone J36, it comes with the Aldila VS shaft stock so it is a real weapon. I do not know if they come in left hand or not, you may be able to find them on ebay at a good price as it has been their hybrid offering for the past couple of years. Check out some reviews and you will see that they are solid.

How do you like the Superfast 2.0 Rescue....It looks like low offset and for me sets up really nice to the eye.....

I'm not LCS but it's an easy club to draw/hook when stock Bama. The internal weighting plus the low weight of the shaft/grip makes it ease to turn over a bit too quickly. Like Spanks, I love the club with a heavier shaft but it's still draw biased.

My nike cpr hybrid is an old one but with a really hot face...I love it and very little offset...they may be kinda hard to find but most likely cheap since there a couple years old.

I'm not LCS but it's an easy club to draw/hook when stock Bama. The internal weighting plus the low weight of the shaft/grip makes it ease to turn over a bit too quickly. Like Spanks, I love the club with a heavier shaft but it's still draw biased.

This.

Bama, try the Adams A12. Little, if no offset, 2 great shaft offerings, you just have to deal with the cap on top.

Back