2013 THP Outing & Demo Day

Uh Oh....We might be getting close to our first announcement. hehe

Can we get a drumroll going... Lets hear it!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Uh Oh....We might be getting close to our first announcement. Deerfield GC in Newark DE anyone? hehe

Sweet!

Sounds like the birdie is getting ready to belch!

As I told you in Texas, I'm on pins and needles.

That would go great with this platter of smoked goidness

Exciting

It's crazy that there are even announcements for this already!!!! I can't wait!!!!

It's crazy that there are even announcements for this already!!!! I can't wait!!!!

Signups wont be for a while, but we are pretty excited about what we have planned for all of this. Gotta keep raising the bar right?

Sweet. Out with it!

Still hoping for an excursion to the Golf Channel.

We love the Golf Channel and have friends there, but why would we want to involve another media outlet in our event. Im sure they are capable of their own outings.

Can't wait to here about it! I know THP is going to blow us away again.

LT45.jpg

Sitting on the edge of my chair little birdie.

Well, tweet, tweet! Something's chirping in my ear.

Tweet tweet, I hear a birdie!

Just tell me how much $$$ and where to send! Will be there next year regardless of the details. Although I am still looking forward to them. :D

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Signups wont be for a while, but we are pretty excited about what we have planned for all of this. Gotta keep raising the bar right?

You talked me into it, I'm in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We love the Golf Channel and have friends there, but why would we want to involve another media outlet in our event. Im sure they are capable of their own outings.

In addition to golfing, it would be cool to view their facilities and I'm sure they would promote the website. No?

Back