TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter

It has been a great addition to my bag. It's almost embarassing at times.
In the last 4 rounds I have been asked 3 times, something to the effect of...."do you ever miss with that thing?"
I did have a 3 jack on Sunday, but it was due to my building anger at the way I played the 2 previous holes.

I haven't even rolled mine yet but I'm giddy to do so. I bet it's nasty from 10 feet and in?

I haven't even rolled mine yet but I'm giddy to do so. I bet it's nasty from 10 feet and in?

It's money! The white with the black alignment markings really make those putts much easier.
I did have to get a little use to the new insert over my old full size Spider. The ball comes off a little hotter.
But what that does, is let me "swing" the putter more down the line, rather than "hitting" it.

Oh Spider......I read this thread daily and the attraction seems to grow stronger. Please be mine?

Ordered one of these last weekend, can't wait to roll with it.

I was rolling this in GG with golf4life Saturday and couldn't miss. Even he'd OEM it if he was me.

I was rolling this in GG with golf4life Saturday and couldn't miss. Even he'd OEM it if he was me.

Did you OEM it then? The only thing that has stopped me from OEMing mine is that the Golftown here is sold out of lefties. My bank account really hopes they don't get any in soon.

Did you OEM it then? The only thing that has stopped me from OEMing mine is that the Golftown here is sold out of lefties. My bank account really hopes they don't get any in soon.

I actually OEM'ed one a few weeks ago haha. I have yet to use it though. Unless I'm in GG then I roll theirs.

I actually OEM'ed one a few weeks ago haha. I have yet to use it though. Unless I'm in GG then I roll theirs.

Sweet, I don't know how I missed that.

Had a pretty good day today with the GS, made a couple 10 footers and left a couple 15 footers just about a inch short, i did however 3jack the par 5, just stupid mental mistakes that caused it

I'm going to Dicks now to test one out. I'm hoping they will have a center shafted version. I plan on getting one if I like it.

Hey guys i was on fire with my Ghost Spider today, 5 birdies and allot of pars, no doubt a big part of it was my putting, i shot a -2 33 on the front and +5 41 on the back for a 74, great day with the putter for sure

Hey guys i was on fire with my Ghost Spider today, 5 birdies and allot of pars, no doubt a big part of it was my putting, i shot a -2 33 on the front and +5 41 on the back for a 74, great day with the putter for sure

Solid golf bro.

Solid golf bro.

Thanks Thainer, im just glad a fellow THP'er was playing with me since i played like crap last weekend with them lol.

I'm struggling with short putts within 4 feet I seem to not be able to control the speed within close range any suggestions?

short back stroke accelerate through the ball.

I got my left hand TM Ghost Spider just before it hit stores and have got a half dozen rounds in with it.

Putting has been my downfall in my game. I have been using the same Yonex Super ADX putter for the last 10+ years. So getting this putter was something that needed to happen.

I have yet to 3 putt with it and I usually would have 4 to 7 3 putts per round. My goal was always to put the ball within a foot or 2 on really long putts. So far i have been able to do that and also drain some as well.

I love the soft feel and the role is incredible. Although not that I mind....everyone at leagues wants to try it. They hate it because I am a lefty!

I am lusting over the 43" ghost spider. I was putting lights out with that thing. I may have to go pick it up.

---
- Just tap it in, just tap it in.

I am lusting over the 43" ghost spider. I was putting lights out with that thing. I may have to go pick it up.

---
- Just tap it in, just tap it in.

lol im right there with ya, im putting the best i ever have with my 35" right now but the belly putter just keeps calling my name to give it a shot

Something about this putter makes me want it. I haven't even seen one in stores yet to roll it even.

Something about this putter makes me want it. I haven't even seen one in stores yet to roll it even.

It's a sharp looking putter, no doubt about that. I have the Spider Vicino from last year and always loved it, then again, I like the entire Spider line. If I hadnt switched to the Corza Ghost a few weeks before this came out, I would have snagged this one as well.

I rolled one on Friday. It felt good, but I'm not sure about it yet.

I rolled one on Friday. It felt good, but I'm not sure about it yet.

Same here Hartattack. I saw one at Dicks Sporting Goods, and it seems OK on the tiny practice green they have there, but you can never be sure until you roll one on a normal green. I thought I loved the Nike Method Core earlier this year until I rolled one on a real green and I really disliked it. Hopefully I will get the chance to roll one of these on a normal practice green soon.

well, i changed my putting stroke and now am loving my CS ghost spider more. for a while i loved the look and feel, but wasn't making any more putts from outside 10' than i was with my original spider. that has changed. my lag putting has been more consistent too.

loving the superstroke slim grip too.

Its crazy how much you love a putter when testing in a store, then you get out on the course and your just not sure.... I'm not ready to give up on mine yet as I've only gamed it twice. The first time out was solid, but yesterday I didn't make 1 single put, not 1. had 38 putts for my round. UGH.

Testing a new putter from TP Mills this week is coming at the perfect time. :)

Back