Looking for a round?

We oughta meet up between Riverview and Bradenton sometime. Talk some Auburn football and play some golf.

I work up towards Bradenton/Palmetto area. Riverview area seems to be a good middle point.

if its early on wednesday im free gotta be at work that night by 5

I can play wed, early enough we can have a four some..

Tc1 u free tomorrow

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I can play wed, early enough we can have a four some..

Tc1 u free tomorrow

Busy all day squaring away stuff for classes and everything. Plus I played today..I don't think I would have fun haha
We can play wed like Thainer is trying to do. Just need a time and place from him.

Im not super familiar with the area guys... Any recommendations?

Depends on where you/I want to drive I guess? I would almost say Rock Manor(never played but matt plays there alot and it's in wilmington)but on golfnow.com it says aerification alert

Didnt you guys play Wyncote? How was that?

Great place, Took pictures in me and matts thread only problem I have with there is the drive(hour and a half)

id love to play wyncote if you guys don't mind playing there again. its been on my list for a while now

Can't play wed, forgot I'm leaving for the beach... ughh damn gf lol

Thainer looks like you have a round then. I would love to play there again but it'll be a bit before I do it again.

No one can play tomorrow? I didn't get out today

Haha Thainer sure does want to play. I'm all for it just need to find a play and a reasonable cost for me.

Dude, you totally need to leave for the beach AFTER the round on wednesday morning.

Yeah I tried, the gf ain't having it

Ouch..but I know the feeling..dang next week are the start of classes so during the week I'll be packed sadly.

Really need to get some Sarasota, FL folks on here...

Will be at Longboat key over Labor day. Will play Islandside course and maybe harbourside side course. Any comments on these? Anywhere else close by that's nice?

Someone play a round with me tomorrow

Wednesday has a tee time at Frog Hollow for 21 per player at 12:18..

let me know of any takers

Have a 3pm tee time at Odessa National tomorrow

Back