Wyndham (Spoilers)

staticline

Reaction score
Handicap
Goosen (106), Els (126), Harrington (130), Leonard (142) and Casey (147)

All big names with several majors and big wins among them. All played horribly this year and now have to play in the Wyndham in hopes of making it to the FEDEX Playoffs. In Goosen's case, he hope to play more than one event.

All (Casey -5, Els -5, Leonard -4, Goosen -3), except Paddy -1, go low today.

Do you think some kind of bright light went off in their head..."Gotta play good this week. It now matters."?
Have they made so much money in their career that the desire has waned so much that they need to pushed into the proverbial corner to get a good week out of them?

Who keeps it going this week? Who's a one round wonder?

Good round for Chez finishing at -4. He's been playing good golf lately and just needs a shot or so a round to get over that hump.

golf is such a crazy game. Arjun Atwal won this event last year and right now he's going to finish in the neighborhood of 3 over and 10 off the lead on a day where it appears (i didn't go down the leaderboard and get an exact number) 3/4 of the field is under par. crazy crazy game

golf is such a crazy game. Arjun Atwal won this event last year and right now he's going to finish in the neighborhood of 3 over and 10 off the lead on a day where it appears (i didn't go down the leaderboard and get an exact number) 3/4 of the field is under par. crazy crazy game

Golf is one of the craziest things I have ever attempted and I have learned not to think about it too hard or my head will just start hurting

Anyone else hate watching two gloves? I mean really, has to be the worse looking swing on tour.

Anyone else hate watching two gloves? I mean really, has to be the worse looking swing on tour.

Yup

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

ya but it works, thats all that matters. He just hit a 9 iron from 188 out lol, thats just insane

Does not bother me. Actually, I find it refreshing that a swing that most would not call "nice" (probably more hackerish) can compete on the tour.

Webb Simpson is not inspiring me to go pick up some Ralph Lauren golf gear....looks like a wet beach towel

Webb Simpson is not inspiring me to go pick up some Ralph Lauren golf gear....looks like a wet beach towel

I was thinking the same thing. He's the only one out there you see like that. Makes you wonder how good they are.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Does not bother me. Actually, I find it refreshing that a swing that most would not call "nice" (probably more hackerish) can compete on the tour.

This. Love the fact that Two Gloves is competitive out there this weekend.

Talk about respect, did anyone else just watch Gainey let Simpson walk up first and wait? Good for him

---

Talk about respect, did anyone else just watch Gainey let Simpson walk up first and wait? Good for him

---

Class move by Gainey, no doubt about that. After he finished he walked off clapping for him as well.

Justin Leonard finishes 126 in FedEx cup....OUCH

Gainy is a classy dude, i have seen him do that every time he is towards the top of the leader board, he is very respectful

Gainy is a classy dude, i have seen him do that every time he is towards the top of the leader board, he is very respectful

That's what this game is about isn't it. No matter how bad you want to win or beat someone you still have fun and do it with respect.

---

Did anyone really watch this event? I mean this had to have been the biggest flop for tv ratings in years.

Did anyone really watch this event? I mean this had to have been the biggest flop for tv ratings in years.

i did, i have been watching every day

I've been keeping track of it on a daily basis. Been so busy the past few days, all I could really sit down and watch was the last 3 or so hours today.

you're obviously too young to remember the 1998 World Series.....brutal ratings hehe

I watched some of it on thurs-friday. had golf and a wedding yesterday and golf today so I didn't see any of the weekend. I watched Atwal win last year though

Yes right after I golfed 18 in the am.

Back