WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice, gotta love CG16's and Darth Vader.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Awesome looking bag Hanks!

haven't posted in here for a bit....

ee1fbf29.jpg
[/IMG]
ee1fbf29.jpg

40e93a70.jpg

c28227ae.jpg

Why, in God's name, did I open this? Those irons are sweet, as is the rest of the bag.

Vader is great, awesome setup

I will try to get a few pics up later this week when my new wedge comes. Nice bags guys!

I havent posted here yet, but hopefully this week I can do a before and after post!

Been a while since I posted my bag...and posted significantly in general....good to be back

IMG_0066.jpg

Mizuno JPX 800 Driver

IMG_0067.jpg

Tour Edge CB2 4 Wood

IMG_0068.jpg

Adams A4 Hybrid

IMG_0069.jpg

Wilson Ci7

IMG_0070.jpg

Callaway X-Forged 56 TaylorMade XFT 64

IMG_0071.jpg

Yes! Tiffany CS

IMG_0072.jpg

Thats whats in it nowadays!

Love the Vader Hanks, I want to get a Yoda

Heres the new sticks that just arrived yesterday (minus the driver and wedges)

2j160yc.jpg

2mmizww.jpg

Looking at those pictures I really need a white black and red golf towel to go with the rest of the bag ahha

Heres the new sticks that just arrived yesterday (minus the driver and wedges)

2j160yc.jpg

2mmizww.jpg

Awesome bag, loving the black/red/white set up.

Great looking bags there. I mean great.

Great setups. I love the Cleveland-Mizuno combo!

Thanks guys, I dont see anything in that bag leaving for a while

Sweet looking bags everyone!

My clubs...Go Vols!
a6cd0b0c-3ce6-3a6f.jpg

My mojo

a6cd0b0c-3d18-89ec.jpg

My practice balls

a6cd0b0c-3d4f-9caa.jpg

some more great bags

My clubs...Go Vols!
a6cd0b0c-3ce6-3a6f.jpg

My mojo

a6cd0b0c-3d18-89ec.jpg

My practice balls

a6cd0b0c-3d4f-9caa.jpg

Love the old school Mojo colored ball! Hadnt seen one of those in a couple of years.

My clubs...Go Vols!
a6cd0b0c-3ce6-3a6f.jpg

My mojo

a6cd0b0c-3d18-89ec.jpg

My practice balls

a6cd0b0c-3d4f-9caa.jpg

a Vols fan in 'Zone? did you get lost during the 98 title game and make it your home?

Vader is your daddy

Nice setup Hanks! Not sure how I feel about the head cover though haha.

love the dark side bag theme

Very nice, gotta love CG16's and Darth Vader.

Tap,Tap,Tap

thanks OG!

Awesome looking bag Hanks!

thanks LBlack....think I'm in a good place with my bag now and allI want to do is spend time on the range

Why, in God's name, did I open this? Those irons are sweet, as is the rest of the bag.

wait for it...+1

Vader is great, awesome setup

1.jpg

These are an old set of Ping Eyes I got from my late-grandfather. I haven't used them in a while, so they might need to come out again for nostaglia's sake.

3.jpg

A set of Nike Forged Blades I got to mess around with. I love how these look at address and how they feel when hit pure, but I'm not quite consistent enough to game them full time. I have a 2i head as well, just need to get it assembled.

5.jpg

Current setup. R9 460, Burner 3h, R9 4w, Burner 2.0 4-PW. I also usually include the Nike 3i & PW (49*) to fill the gap to wedges as the Burner PW is 45*. Wedges are old Vokeys, 52, 54 & a 60 that I rarely use, but keep in the bag to experiment with. I'm not playing leagues or tournaments obviously.

I've got a Nunchuk shaft for the R9 460 coming in next week. I've been a slice machine off the tee lately with the driver, so I'm looking forward to trying the Nunchuk.

Putter is a 33" Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Studio Stainless that I'm very happy with. I had a 34" Newport and a 35" Detour before, but didn't like either. Bag is an Ogio Grom that I might replace with a newer model that has the 14 full length dividers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back