RBZ 3 Wood vs R11 3 Wood

AVClubhouse

Reaction score
Handicap
Tried searching for this topic. RBZ 3 Wood vs R11 3 Wood. I currently own the R11 driver. What are the primary differences between these two three woods other than the R11 adjustability. Has anyone tried the two in a store?

RBz was longer. The r11s is more workable from what I hear. Not that I work the ball

RBz was longer. The r11s is more workable from what I hear. Not that I work the ball

The OP is talking about the original R11.

The RBZ will definitely be longer for most, but not necessarily the 17 yards that was advertised. R11 is more adjustable so you have more options in front of you. It was less forgiving for me, but worked amazing on good hits.

I was about 5-10 yards shorter with the RBZ vs my current R11 3wood. The RBZ felt great to hit, but I jut launched it too high.

I currently have the R11 T3 and 4wd so I will try the RBZ and see how it compares.

i saw minimal gains over my current 3w, roughly averaging 3-5 yards more total with the RBZ over my Callaway

I traded in my R11 3 wood for the RBZ Tour 3 wood and the difference for me is big. Off the deck I hit the RBZ 15 yards further than my R11 set to 14.5*, and 20 yards further off the tee. My R11 produced more spin so my shots would leak to the right, whereas my RBZ produces less spin with a little draw and therefore more distance and control.

I hit the RBZ "non-Tour" 3 wood only about 5 yards further than my R11.

i thought the tour model had fade bias built in?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I,ve hit both on the course and I bought the RBZ 3-wood. It is just flat out longer for me. Had no preconceptions going in so i was not biased. Used both off tee and fairway as well. The RBZ, an absolute bomber for me. Both had stock shafts and midsize grips. I bouht the RBZ and never looked back. I have also swapped out the shaft for sumthin a lil stiffer than stock u know.

I have owned both if these. I loved my R11 3w and swore I wasn't going to change. But then someone stole my clubs. I hit the RBZ and found it to be so similar to my R11, but it just went further. They really do play very similar, except one is longer and one is adjustable. Since I played my R11 3W on neutral settings the adjustability didn't matter to me.

R11 to go with your driver and it is more workable.

RBZ 3 wood great flight awesome power R11 More for a tour guy someone who wants maybe to put it right in a specific part of the fairway or green

I've hit both, but the RBZ to me is easier to hit and way longer on top of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've hit both the RBZ and R11 woods, as well as the R11s Woods-in my experience the RBZ was great off the tee but hard to hit from the fairway for some reason, I went the with the R11 TP instead of the RBZ TP for this reason-then again I have an R11s 5 wood I hit exclusively from the deck

I have hit both and found the RBZ went a little further, as has been said before.... I'm still contemplating buying it, but seeing as I hit my R11 Rescue 3 about 230yds. I'm not sure I need a 3W, especially as I couldn't get on with my last one at all (burner 2.0). I'm sure it was me though not the club

Love my R11 3wood. Hit it 275 a few weeks ago. Probably will never hit a 3wood that long again ever

Thanks for posting. Looks like the RBZ would be a good one to compare for me as I am not in the workability mode yet.

I felt like the Rbz was an amazing club. I have a Tourspoon "strong 3 wood" and that thing launches almost as long as my driver, never need both driver and the rbz. R11 is honestly a good 3 wood but in my opinion if you dont need the adjustments then rock the rbz!

Bought the RBZ Tour 3 wood and it is very workable. Wanted the R11s 3 wood because I have the driver but it just felt very harsh to me...not that the RBZ is that much better in that department.

A lot of it's going to depend on the shaft. You could only really compare them side by side if you had both with the same shaft in both.

Back