FS: Practically New Bridgesone J40 445 9.5* w/ PX 6.0 - A deal for someone.

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
I'm a ho and I have a problem, plain and simple. I like to mess with things I don't need to. Its time to admit that and move on.

My loss is your gain. This one has been gamed literally 18 holes, that's it, no more. Fact is I should have never strayed on my ML4 but the ho in me came out and was in full force. Beautiful stick that has an impeccable sound and is LONG, I just struggle getting it up and would rather just go back to the ML4 than mess with the shaft and head combo, instead someone else should benefit.

Full disclosure, I caught one high on the toe and you can see that in a couple of pics, there ARE tiny faint lines on the crown that are NOT through the pain and could be buffed out easily IMO. But, disclosure is disclosure. The HC is included and is still in the packaging.

These are 350.00+ most places but my desire to move it and the faint little lines on the topline mean a whale of a deal for someone for a basically new driver.

Looking for SOLD SOLD SOLD Priority CONUS. If you're in Canada and will pay extra for the shipping, I'll gladly send it to you. As always, don't be afraid to shoot me an offer through PM, I will always listen. No trades right now though.

Last edited:
Wow, great deal. GLWS.

• Staff
SOLD. Please lock it up.

Back