Forum Testing Signup - Pre-Release Driver

Can't wait to hear from this group; great testers.
This should be as fun as the mystery ball test.

Chewie; feel free to make another run down this way with that thing in tow. :call-me:

If the testers feel like sharing, what set up did you all go with?

Good luck with the testing all you guys selected! Must be nice to still have a golf season :(

Chewie; feel free to make another run down this way with that thing in tow. :call-me:

TOAD. I should able to head down there for a round sometime after Thanksgiving.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8900 using Tapatalk

10.5 degree loft with stiff flex shaft.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8900 using Tapatalk

I already have a couple of requests or question for the testers. First, if you really amp up your swing how does it perform, does it forgive you or punish you for this? Secondly could someone try this out with a couple different types of balls ( as in 2 or 3 piece, tour ball vs. amatuer ball that type of stuff) and let us know your thoughts? thanks guys and looking forward to all the reviews on this club.

If the testers feel like sharing, what set up did you all go with?

10.5* with stiff flex lol

I already have a couple of requests or question for the testers. First, if you really amp up your swing how does it perform, does it forgive you or punish you for this? Secondly could someone try this out with a couple different types of balls ( as in 2 or 3 piece, tour ball vs. amatuer ball that type of stuff) and let us know your thoughts? thanks guys and looking forward to all the reviews on this club.

I wrote this stuff down so I will make sure not to miss it. When you say "amp up" do you mean up the tempo or just try to load the shaft more?

10.5* with stiff flex lol

I wrote this stuff down so I will make sure not to miss it. When you say "amp up" do you mean up the tempo or just try to load the shaft more?

speed up the tempo

So no one went with a 9* head? Bunch of girls! I kid! I cant wait for some in hand/bag pics

Try to remember this when the testing thread opens. This post will probably get lost between now and then.

Try to remember this when the testing thread opens. This post will probably get lost between now and then.

Good luck with that for me...haha...that is why i wrote it down right now.

So no one went with a 9* head? Bunch of girls! I kid! I cant wait for some in hand/bag pics

Thankfully a nice skirt really compliments my calves. Still don't know how to deal with my tree trunk cankles though.

My current driver is 9.5 degrees, so I was torn on whether or not to go with the 9. Ultimately, it came down to deciding it would reduce my side spin a little more with the 10.5.

My current driver is 9.5 degrees, so I was torn on whether or not to go with the 9. Ultimately, it came down to deciding it would reduce my side spin a little more with the 10.5.

Ive been really pondering this driver and have the same exact concern as you. I have a tendency to balloon my drives with a 10.5 though

Consider it done.

I went with 10.5 stiff as well.

Just an FYI...EW has this driver on the shelf. Just saw it along with the FW

Just an FYI...EW has this driver on the shelf. Just saw it along with the FW

I was in my EW yesterday, they didn't have them in yet.

I know this is late but I am really happy and excited for the following golfers:

d_in_la
SW
c0ncept
chunkylover77
chewie69

I am proud for ya and looking forward to seeing your take on this beauty!

Congrats guys. Look forward to this one. I'm in the right SS zone for this to potentially work for my swing.

Congrats to those selected. Looking forward to seeing the reviews.

Back