MLB 2011 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He Also helped save baseball by cheating. The homerun race between him and Sammy, who also cheated, was one of the greatest seasons of all time. Ya he cheated so have a ton of other guys.. It's an unfortunate reality

FIFY...

Oh TH,

Dave Duncan is a genious. FWIW. As a fan of a team in the same division, I would give my wife a swirly in a public restroom to have him coach my staff.

lol @ Yadier Molina . . .

lol @ Yadier Molina . . .

Lol at the god awful people you have announcing these games. I feel sorry for you having to listen to these uneducated morons for 162 games. It's painful

Tap tap taparoo

Lol at the god awful people you have announcing these games. I feel sorry for you having to listen to these uneducated morons for 162 games. It's painful

Tap tap taparoo

They only have TV for 130ish games. Trust me, if the TV and radio synced up, I would most definately be listening to Uecker.

They only have TV for 130ish games. Trust me, if the TV and radio synced up, I would most definately be listening to Uecker.

Who could blame you.. Dudes a legend. Isn't baseball a funny game.. The go run scores on a little bleeder by berkman

Tap tap taparoo

Who could blame you.. Dudes a legend. Isn't baseball a funny game.. The go run scores on a little bleeder by berkman

Tap tap taparoo

And Prince overswings and Ks. I feel sorry for whatever team signs him to a big contract. He isn't worth a huge contract.

And Prince overswings and Ks. I feel sorry for whatever team signs him to a big contract. He isn't worth a huge contract.

One thing we can agree on for sure. He tends to do that alot.

Seems akin to our bullpen issues earlier in the season.. Equally as frustrating.

As a Pirates fan, no matter how much I try to hate the Brewers, I just can't because of Bob Uecker. Best voice in baseball, no debate about it.

As much as I loved the movie Mr.3000 (very underrated baseball movie), I still want to know how they made that movie without him calling the games?

Taaaaap-a-talk....tap tap taaap-a-talk....give it a little tap-a-rooonie...

As a Pirates fan, no matter how much I try to hate the Brewers, I just can't because of Bob Uecker. Best voice in baseball, no debate about it.
As much as I loved the movie Mr.3000 (very underrated baseball movie), I still want to know how they made that movie without him calling the games?

Two words.... Vin Scully!

You really liked Mr. 3000?

Maybe when drunk a la Major League yes...otherwise Vin Scully on line 2

I just want someone to hit Tony LaRussa with a bus.

You really liked Mr. 3000?

I did.

Don't get me wrong, it's no Major League, but still a really good movie.

Plus Bernie Mac was a fellow lefty (he also hits a golf ball left-handed in Soul Men)

Im just glad to see that Dan Uggla has decided to actually join the rest of the MLB in actually playing baseball this year. Took him half a season to realize it was "go" time.

I just want someone to hit Tony LaRussa with a bus.

But - but - but...

He's a first ballot Hall of Famer. You have to genuflect at any sight of him. He is the symbol of all that is good in baseball, and the entire sports world. His methods cannot be questioned by mere mortals.

Plus this is his daughter...

Bianca-LaRussa.gif

Bianca La Russa

There are three things Tony La Russa does really well:
1. Say the alphabet
2. Throw inside, to prove a point and not to injur
3. Reproduce.

I hope you get shingles again? Real nice.. I guess I'm spoiled by the people who show up to busch stadium every night

Tony La Russa and Mark McGwire?

Good to know the fans in milwaukee are about as classy as prince fielder

So no St. Louis fan has ever said anything negative or personal to an opposing player or manager?

Tony La Russa and Mark McGwire?

See I think you are jealous that you have never had a manager that knows how to win as well as Tony. Or a guy who captivated baseball like mark McGwire.

Tap tap taparoo

See I think you are jealous that you have never had a manager that knows how to win as well as Tony. Or a guy who captivated baseball like mark McGwire.

I would rather the Brewers weren't owned by Bud Selig for all those years. He destroyed the franchise. The Brewers are lucky for Mark Attanasio. Hopefully the Brewers build a franchise with enough credability to attrach big names, like the Cardinals do now. And Mark McGwire captivated baseball for one summer. He then discredited every home run hit by major leaguers for a decade, because of his involvement with steroids. The ends do not justify the means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back