2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the same DD! I will probably grab a 4 iron first just to make sure it is not too much for me.

The J38 was a sweet hitting iron at the last outing so the J40 has got to up its game to have the same forgiveness and feel. It will be interesting to compare as the new model looks more like a players club.

I plan for those to be the first irons I hit at demo day. I have been a huge Bridgestone fan for several years. Great Company.

haha it's going to be an all out battle!!! I love how much prestige Bridgestone has (at least in my mind) without really flooding anywhere with advertisements on their clubs.

The local rep told me that info on the J40 should start showing up in the next couple of months. I really liked the J38, and might end up buying a set of them, since it can be had at great prices right now.

I am seriously pondering doing the same, although I don't have a demo to decide whether I like the dual pocket or non-pocket.. It's a frustrating thing!!!

Well, there is a full cavity or split pockets, I personally like the full over the split.
I contacted bridgestone looking for any locals that carry their clubs, and a few days later the local rep got a hold of me and offered to set something up so I can hit all the irons I wanted. Top class customer service there!

Can you imagine how much new material will be available at the demo day. I'm try to hold off til then before I buy a new set of irons. I am hoping I'll find my new sticks in May.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you imagine how much new material will be available at the demo day. I'm try to hold off til then before I buy a new set of irons. I am hoping I'll find my new sticks in May.

I'll just say this:

It's tough to wait. However, you will be lucky if you don't leave the outing with a shopping list anyway. If you are not the type to buy new clubs often, just wait. You WILL leave there wanting something.

Thats me Tad, probably leave Orlando with a short list of irons to really try out.

I like my current sticks but it will be time to step into a new set. I am hoping Demo day provides me with a few viable choices.

I'll just say this:

It's tough to wait. However, you will be lucky if you don't leave the outing with a shopping list anyway. If you are not the type to buy new clubs often, just wait. You WILL leave there wanting something.

I like my current sticks but it will be time to step into a new set. I am hoping Demo day provides me with a few viable choices.

There'll be more than a few choices. It's a grown man's buffet. It's like going into a store on a driving range. It's a sight to behold.

I'd love to try the Razr Tour irons.

If you're going to the Orlando get together in September, you can hit mine some.

I just look forward to some quality time with every driver known to man. I'm still overly happy with my irons, but my driver has left my wanting for some time now. A hybrid that I can punish the ball with would be nice as well.

i cant wait to hit everything lol

Actually, I have an entire extra set of clubs. Driver, 3H, 4-PW, 52* wedge, putter in RH and all in an extra bag.

Shows how much extra crap I buy. :D

Want my address?? :friends:

Oh man, we have now been working on the competition side of things and think we have it nailed for everybody. Think team competition like we said all along, with a twist of a separate competition thrown in.

Oh man, we have now been working on the competition side of things and think we have it nailed for everybody. Think team competition like we said all along, with a twist of a separate competition thrown in.

Sounds like fun! I'm much better on a team than individually though. I like knowing that I have back-up when I hit the UGLY shots. :embarrassed:

sounds awesome, cant wait to hear more about it

I can't wait for detail on the competition. I fully expect to be a 21 HC by then :D :D

Sounds like the plan is coming together, trying hard to keep calm about the announcements, but I can't promise anything.

That should be exciting...I love games within a game. Should make for some interesting course management.

man i wish there were still spots open! This sounds like so much fun!

That should be exciting...I love games within a game. Should make for some interesting course management.

Are you signed up buddy? It would be very cool to see you again.

That's awesome JB; looking forward to hearing the announcements and details!!

---
- Tappin' in support of Team Hackers!

Did someone say competition?

haha you're proof of how well that works out for people eh CL?

Hahahaha! I will always try though. For me the smack talk is possibly the funnest part. Then if I fall on my face, I fall on my face. The troll has grown on me anyway

Come on... you gotta give us a teaser. Can't just say something like that and not give a teaser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back