The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bama, don't act like you care who wins the MC. You've found another place to passively complain. Don't worry. Left handers were allowed in the MC! We haven't slighted one this entire time :devil:

Hey Hawk....might want to take a look a the difference between "complain" and "comment"...:confused2:
Dang TC...how much of that Hacker beer did you have trucked in...
I think Hawk needs to be cut off...

Hey guys, I was just wondering who everybody is in the morgan cup so that way when i read the pairings i will know who each person is since they don't list usernames, thanks! (sorry I haven't been around here long enough to know whe everyone is :D )
Team Hackers
Lucas Calloway TC
Andrew Aurand Not in it anymore, his place has been taken by JB
Ryan Staples DirtyDawg67
Ben Kember coolbreeze (he's awesome)
Donne Willingham adwillingham
Matthew Buemi CG13
Jarrod Krug Jrod
Kevin McNiel OEM Kevin

Team Paradise Sucks
John Biggs Biggsy
Kevin Dunn Esox (smells like cheese)
Ryan Belbin rbelbin (I heart his length)
Jason Kunze Puttin4Bird
Jarret Calloway One-T (pops his collar)
Amol Yajnik Arydolphin (he`s a doctor)
Dean DeCrescenzo Ddec
Marc Gradillas Yoccos

Hope this helps

Well, damn. I was just going to ask bama to name the members of the team he loves so much. You know, since that's the reason he's posting here.

Just because I have not posted 187 times since 8/1 :D, does not mean I dont read the forums....
I have read the biographies from both teams...
I tend to like the makeup of the Paradise Team....(and I personally like the Belbs videos)

Just because I have not posted 187 times since 8/1 :D, does not mean I dont read the forums....
I have read the biographies from both teams...
I tend to like the makeup of the Paradise Team....(and I personally like the Belbs videos)

I have to agree with you here bama, team Paradise does love Makeup.

Keep telling yourself that, bama. At least you'll believe it, right?

Keep telling yourself that, bama. At least you'll believe it, right?

He fifeed and left a unit in his hand. I mean that just happened.

Well, this thread took an interesting turn.

Welcome to THP!

Really? I've been here Hawk. I haven't had the time to be as active as some, but I'm certainly trying my best to get more active on the forum again. But 4 AP classes and a foreign language class is taking up a lot of my time.

Really? I've been here Hawk. I haven't had the time to be as active as some, but I'm certainly trying my best to get more active on the forum again. But 4 AP classes and a foreign language class is taking up a lot of my time.

Don't get too sensitive, clay. I know you're new to this thread, but we tend to be a bit hard on you paradise fans. I'd bro hug you, but it's not really time yet.

Don't get too sensitive, clay. I know you're new to this thread, but we tend to be a bit hard on you paradise fans. I'd bro hug you, but it's not really time yet.

hehe, sometime after that special weekend in August is appropriate I assume?

wow if I get a Callaway visor I can do my hair like this haha
IMAG0588.jpg

wow if I get a Callaway visor I can do my hair like this haha
IMAG0588.jpg

Is that the situation ddec edition? I think you got too much sun down at the shore.

Did ddec just step out of the elevator?

I think ddec has a little Trevor Immelman look going there, especially if it's a Callaway visor.

just trying to have some fun.
I love elevators

You know you're not allowed to have fun. Remove the picture and start making passive aggressive posts please.

You know you're not allowed to have fun. Remove the picture and start making passive aggressive posts please.

:angry::angry::angry:you can't tell me what to do Hawk! Who do you think you are, you hit condos. Go drink another keystone light. :angry::angry:

just messing with ya. I sent out a few emails today to double check if it's ok to have fun

Wow. That's the most I've seen ddec post in 6 weeks. He must be bama-pissed right now. Don't worry dude! There is all kinds of right handed gear for you to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back